Radical Whites

CherubRam

Radical White groups have been marching in protest of the destruction of national heritage sites. They want to preserve the history of the white race. The Anti-Hate groups have been attacking heritage sites and the white protesters. The Anti-Hate groups want to eradicate from history people such as Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, for having Black servants; also any other person or things associated with the Confederacy.
President Trump was condemned for not immediately condemning the marchers who want to preserve White History.

News flash: White people are here to stay. Don't worry about history, there is more important things in life.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Radical White groups have been marching in protest of the destruction of national heritage sites. They want to preserve the history of the white race. The Anti-Hate groups have been attacking heritage sites and the white protesters. The Anti-Hate groups want to eradicate from history people such as Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, for having Black servants; also any other person or things associated with the Confederacy.
President Trump was condemned for not immediately condemning the marchers who want to preserve White History.

News flash: White people are here to stay. Don't worry about history, there is more important things in life.

While the Donald Trump supporting KKK,American Nazi Party and Alt Right Movement want to make the destruction of confederate symbols about the white race, it's not. It's unfortunate that these Jew hating-Hitler saluting- racists will go down in history as the defenders of Southern heritage.

Do those groups speak for you CherubRam, because they sure as LL don't speak for me.

CherubRam

While the Donald Trump supporting KKK,American Nazi Party and Alt Right Movement want to make the destruction of confederate symbols about the white race, it's not. It's unfortunate that these Jew hating-Hitler saluting- racists will go down in history as the defenders of Southern heritage.

Do those groups speak for you CherubRam, because they sure as LL don't speak for me.

I do not know what your (LL) stands for.

None of those groups speak for me.

What is your position on condemning as criminals, such as George Washington and others?

Do you believe they should be removed from our money and history books?

CherubRam

Do you support having Black freedom fighters pictures on our money?

My position is, why have any images at all on our money?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I do not know what your (LL) stands for.
Put an He in front.
None of those groups speak for me.

Yet you wrote this at the bottom of your OP;

White people are here to stay...

I can't help but believe that a statement like that deals with white supremacy, not the heritage of the South that the confederate flag and monuments from that era represent, a heritage that people of all color can be proud of.

What is your position on condemning as criminals, such as George Washington and others?

Do you believe they should be removed from our money and history books?

Of course not. Are you comparing the KKK-American Nazi Party-Alt Right movement with our Christian Founding Fathers? It surely does sound like you are.

CherubRam

Put an He in front.

Yet you wrote this at the bottom of your OP;

I can't help but believe that a statement like that deals with white supremacy, not the heritage of the South that the confederate flag and monuments from that era represent, a heritage that people of all color can be proud of.

Of course not. Are you comparing the KKK-American Nazi Party-Alt Right movement with our Christian Founding Fathers? It surely does sound like you are.

A lot of non-white peoples want to see the whites erased from history. I'm just saying, it is not going to happen.

CherubRam

The Anti-Hate group believe the founding Fathers are criminals and want them removed from history.

My position is: I do not care. There is more important things to think about.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A lot of non-white peoples want to see the whites erased from history. I'm just saying, it is not going to happen.

I sit in a church surrounded by people of all colors, yet not once have I felt threatened that any of them want to erase me from history.

Psssst, drop the white supremacist ideology and go with Christianity, you can't go wrong.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Anti-Hate group believe the founding Fathers are criminals and want them removed from history.

My position is: I do not care. There is more important things to think about.

I do care, as the Founding Fathers promoted Christianity, something that the white supremacist groups know nothing about.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I do care, as the Founding Fathers promoted Christianity, something that the white supremacist groups know nothing about.

White supremacists hate other races and claim to be Christian.
You hate homosexuals and claim to be the same.

What makes you better than them?

Here's the proper thread to ask that question and discuss homosexuality in Aaron.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?112309-Why-Homosexuality-MUST-Be-Recriminalized!-Part-4

CherubRam

Democrats plan to introduce legislation after Congress reconvenes next month calling for the removal of statues of Confederate soldiers and politicians.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Radical White groups have been marching in protest of the destruction of national heritage sites.

Only if by "national heritage sites" you mean memorials to people who fought to maintain and expand a slave state. And only if by "radical" you mean those opposed to it, which is a bit thin as working definitions go.

They want to preserve the history of the white race.
So you're saying the monuments are to honor the white race? Otherwise, first, which part of it? Adolph Hitler's notion? There's a thriving element of that in those people. Or maybe just the Klans notion. They were ably represented as well. Or perhaps the comparatively benign notion of white supremacists selling the racist agenda of inherent superiority and separation. Do any of those things sound like the stuff of public monuments?

The Anti-Hate groups have been attacking heritage sites and the white protesters
That's not most of what I'm hearing. Anna has been relating testimonials of clergy who were present with a very different perspective.

The Anti-Hate groups want to eradicate from history people such as Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, for having Black servants
I've never heard that. I've heard Jefferson criticized for being a slave owner, Lincoln for having a few stupid racially related ideas and all of them for allowing the evil of slavery to be a part of our largely laudable notion and social experiment. I don't know many to my left who want them scrubbed form history. Have you any quotes and citations?

also any other person or things associated with the Confederacy.

Opposing monuments, memorials to the servants of a dehumanizing slave state isn't eliminating history. It's putting a better light on the understanding we've drawn from that cautionary tale.

A little more than that. He was criticized for the moral equivalency he managed to interject, which was inappropriate and unnecessary, for his robotic recitation of someone's cobbling to undo that impression before going right back into the error the next day. And he's being criticized for emboldening that racist element. Why? Read what they have to say about the president and his remarks and you'll understand.

Additional news flash: a lot of the people complaining about the president are white. Heck, a lot of them are in his own party. And people who ignore history, who don't demonstrably learn from it, will in fact make themselves much more likely to repeat the errors made in it. Given the horrors some of those mistakes led to, there are actually few things in life more important.

CherubRam

Only if by "national heritage sites" you mean memorials to people who fought to maintain and expand a slave state. And only if by "radical" you mean those opposed to it, which is a bit thin as working definitions go.

So you're saying the monuments are to honor the white race? Otherwise, first, which part of it? Adolph Hitler's notion? There's a thriving element of that in those people. Or maybe just the Klans notion. They were ably represented as well. Or perhaps the comparatively benign notion of white supremacists selling the racist agenda of inherent superiority and separation. Do any of those things sound like the stuff of public monuments?

That's not most of what I'm hearing. Anna has been relating testimonials of clergy who were present with a very different perspective.

I've never heard that. I've heard Jefferson criticized for being a slave owner, Lincoln for having a few stupid racially related ideas and all of them for allowing the evil of slavery to be a part of our largely laudable notion and social experiment. I don't know many to my left who want them scrubbed form history. Have you any quotes and citations?

Opposing monuments, memorials to the servants of a dehumanizing slave state isn't eliminating history. It's putting a better light on the understanding we've drawn from that cautionary tale.

A little more than that. He was criticized for the moral equivalency he managed to interject, which was inappropriate and unnecessary, for his robotic recitation of someone's cobbling to undo that impression before going right back into the error the next day. And he's being criticized for emboldening that racist element. Why? Read what they have to say about the president and his remarks and you'll understand.

Additional news flash: a lot of the people complaining about the president are white. Heck, a lot of them are in his own party. And people who ignore history, who don't demonstrably learn from it, will in fact make themselves much more likely to repeat the errors made in it. Given the horrors some of those mistakes led to, there are actually few things in life more important.

What I write and your interpretation of that clash.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What I write and your interpretation of that clash.
You don't say... more importantly, you don't answer. So here are a few points. Which do you differ with and why?

1. What you call national heritage sites are monuments to people who fought to preserve and expand a slave state.

2. One problem with honoring melanin content is the horrible examples within that Venn diagram,as I noted. But while those statues are a memorial to people who held the errant belief of racial superiority (aka, racism) it was a bit more particularly aimed than you note (see: the Civil War).

3. We have testimonials of clergy members and others of the violent nature of the alt right approach in Charlottesville. We know that the "peaceful" group that the president said held some fine people was marching with torches the night before chanting "You will not replace us!" "Whose streets? OUR streets" and "One people, one nation, end immigration!" Chants that underscore who that crowd mean to exclude, what their larger purpose is and what they are in support of...

4. Still waiting for you or anyone to start producing quotes about removing Washington and Jefferson that aren't from people on the right. It's an easy suggestion to answer if you find someone or something like a real movement. I'm happy to help.

5. Did anyone forget the Nazis when Germans pulled down edifices that glorified that sad chapter in their national lives? I understand that a lot of the people alarmed by removing the statutes likely aren't avid readers, but the notion that removing a statue erases a thing from history doesn't appear to be the case, does it?

:e4e:

CherubRam

You don't say... more importantly, you don't answer. So here are a few points. Which do you differ with and why?

1. What you call national heritage sites are monuments to people who fought to preserve and expand a slave state.

2. One problem with honoring melanin content is the horrible examples within that Venn diagram,as I noted. But while those statues are a memorial to people who held the errant belief of racial superiority (aka, racism) it was a bit more particularly aimed than you note (see: the Civil War).

3. We have testimonials of clergy members and others of the violent nature of the alt right approach in Charlottesville. We know that the "peaceful" group that the president said held some fine people was marching with torches the night before chanting "You will not replace us!" "Whose streets? OUR streets" and "One people, one nation, end immigration!" Chants that underscore who that crowd mean to exclude, what their larger purpose is and what they are in support of...

4. Still waiting for you or anyone to start producing quotes about removing Washington and Jefferson that aren't from people on the right. It's an easy suggestion to answer if you find someone or something like a real movement. I'm happy to help.

5. Did anyone forget the Nazis when Germans pulled down edifices that glorified that sad chapter in their national lives? I understand that a lot of the people alarmed by removing the statutes likely aren't avid readers, but the notion that removing a statue erases a thing from history doesn't appear to be the case, does it?
[FONT=&]

:e4e:

[/FONT]
I said I don't care.

Statues to Slave Owner George Washington Have To Go: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...wner-george-washington-has-to-go-too-n2370091