Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Race For The Truth

Tuesday October 4th, 2005. This is show # 197.

BEST QUOTES OF THE SHOW:
There are 16 epidemiologically significant studies that prove the link between abortion and breast cancer.
There is a significant medical risk associated with abortion that is not being talked about because our country, our courts, our entire legal system loves the blood-bath of the slaughter of innocent children and they don't want anything that might turn people's minds away from what's taking place. They want it to continue as it is.

servent101

Jefferson
There is a significant medical risk associated with abortion that is not being talked about because our country, our courts, our entire legal system loves the blood-bath of the slaughter of innocent children and they don't want anything that might turn people's minds away from what's taking place. They want it to continue as it is.

I know you are only quoting this - but it is not the best thing to say - say what the solutuion is - that we need to be more honest with what the side effects of abortion and a number of other medical procedures. Comments like the one you posted only serve to make us less likely to speak up for the truth, and in some ways people take these little quibes as career advice - they behave like the above mentioned quote - cause they believe it is the way things are. - evenutally we create our own reality, and when one relizes they are living in complete illusion, well why not create a reality in which one can be fruitful and people are reasonable and fair.

Again though, your quote does more harm than good - people believe things like that - then they become that themselves - we become what we hate.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Eowyn

Proverbs 4:11-13
LIFETIME MEMBER
servent101 said:
Jefferson

I know you are only quoting this - but it is not the best thing to say - say what the solutuion is - that we need to be more honest with what the side effects of abortion and a number of other medical procedures. Comments like the one you posted only serve to make us less likely to speak up for the truth, and in some ways people take these little quibes as career advice - they behave like the above mentioned quote - cause they believe it is the way things are. - evenutally we create our own reality, and when one relizes they are living in complete illusion, well why not create a reality in which one can be fruitful and people are reasonable and fair.

Again though, your quote does more harm than good - people believe things like that - then they become that themselves - we become what we hate.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Is it just me or did that make very little sense?

servent101

Eown - I will try a little harder... this quote by Jefferson - particularily this part
our entire legal system loves the blood-bath of the slaughter of innocent children
... when people read things like this some of them think this is career advice - that to join the legal system they need to
love the blood-bath of the slaughter of innocent children
It was well after I was thirty that I realized that some people think like this - they take what we say about society and try to become fat and rich off the blood of the common man. This you may not have seen around you, and they do hide their motives quite well.

So when we try to improve society we need to take into account that some people will behave in the manner in which they percieve that their best chance of getting the most amount of money. Little do they realize the hazzards along that road.

Hope that helps

Philosophizer - why not philosophize a little as your name so suggests that this is what you do.

Anyways - your welcome to comment on the validity of the post.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Mr. 5020

Eowyn said:
Is it just me or did that make very little sense?
It made very little sense - especially the use of hyphens - treating it as the only method of punctuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.