Public School Exodus Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
As soon as I heard about this proposed resolution at the SBC calling for parents to pull their kids out of the public schools, I knew it would not pass.

That much godly public Christian testimony would have moved too many Christians WAY out of their comfort zones. Sure enough...

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Jefferson

As soon as I heard about this proposed resolution at the SBC calling for parents to pull their kids out of the public schools, I knew it would not pass.

That much godly public Christian testimony would have moved too many Christians WAY out of their comfort zones. Sure enough...

Yeah, Christians today are such whimps. :help: :nono:

Eowyn

Proverbs 4:11-13
LIFETIME MEMBER
Too bad Christians are so scared of bucking the trend. Think what would happen if all the Christians pulled their kids out of public school! What would the school system do then?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by Eowyn

Too bad Christians are so scared of bucking the trend. Think what would happen if all the Christians pulled their kids out of public school! What would the school system do then?

Raise the taxes.

:)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That quote is really the nitty gritty of it all. It all boils down to Christian parents knowing in their gutt that their kids are being hurt to some extent by attending P.S. The question is how long are they willing to live with their guilty conscience and continue to bury their head in the sand?

billwald

A third of public school teachers send their kids to private schools. Why? Because the purpose of the public schools is to supply grunt labor to local industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.