Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Psychological Evidence for God's Existence

Friday October 22nd 2004. This is show #212.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

Clothing is more evidence of our spiritual component because when Adam and Eve sinned in the Garden God clothed them because He wired us in such a way that when we knew that we should be ashamed of ourselves for being in rebellion against Him we would also feel naked physically and clothing would be a symbol of our desire to have a spiritual covering which is Jesus Christ.

jjjg

BANNED
Banned
I haven't listened to all the show, but this has been the most rambling nonsensible show yet excluding the planes trains automobile show.

Greywolf

Yes, I'm sure that all those scantily clad tribes were just writhing in shame and misery for all those millenia because they weren't properly clothed. :rolleyes:

(Can't wait for Firechyld to see this thread)

Balder

Clothing is psychological evidence of God's existence??

How about proof that people got cold and wanted to keep warm? Or that they got tired of getting scratched and cut up as they wandered through the bushes and rocks?

:think:

jjjg

BANNED
Banned
And in paris people piddle on the side of the street. I also heard the French lick themselves clean but I'll double check with that.

Greywolf

Bob, better be careful. If he tries reaching any more than he did in that show, he's liable to fall out of his chair.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Balder

Clothing is psychological evidence of God's existence??

How about proof that people got cold and wanted to keep warm?
And yet on a scorching hot day at the beach there are still certain body parts that people cover. :rolleyes:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Balder

Depends on the beach...
Funny that it's the beaches where one wears no clothing that gets all the controversy. Nobody seems to make a big deal over the ones where clothing is worn.

Status
Not open for further replies.