Protection for those who have committed crimes.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you remember the cities of refuge that used to exist, six of them? In Israel. For the one who committed murder by accident to flee to.

Where do people flee to in this day and age if they have committed a crime? We can be convicted by the law, from police officers to courts and judges. With forgiveness of sins in Jesus people might flee to the church, whether they would be rejected or not I do not know. How do we work through legal issues or matters? Can a person turn themself in? To whom? When? In regard to what? What kinds of crimes might a person have protection from while the law proceeds to prosecution if needed? Because no one should get away with crime right? But it seems better to turn oneself in than to remain at large.

I have posted posts threads here before that amount to audience becoming a victim and shock effect. I know that I am a sinner, but discussing the matters pertaining to salvation is what I want.

Crimes. According to what law? We start with state or national, from local to federal. But what about God's Law? For when I say crime I mean God's Law because this is truly crime that has been committed. We have amendments that protect what we say or what we do in prosecution on the other side of it too. But why get away from one court and wonder if there will be another depending on what you know of or what you have been involved with? So what is thought of when I say crime is crime according to the law of the land, whatever law that is up to national which many people think of when you say the law of the land?

So, is it correct that we are not to protect those who have committed crimes? What can be done?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
In regard to feelings, one might think that it is okay what they are feeling, no matter what it is.

There are actions, and there are thoughts.

So where is there room to make mistakes and confess or work things through or think something different, things like this?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
In regard to feelings, one might think that it is okay what they are feeling, no matter what it is.

There are actions, and there are thoughts.

So where is there room to make mistakes and confess or work things through or think something different, things like this?

2 Corinthians 10:5 NKJV - 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,

2 Corinthians 10:5 NASB - 5 [We are] destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and [we are] taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ,