President Trump named ‘pro-life person of the year’ for 2017

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I am so proud of president Trump. After one year the economy id booming, regulations have been slashed, unemployment the lowest in a long time, ISIS is just about gone, and so much more. But I am most proud of how he has become the most pro-life president ever. Any Christian here has to be happy with that. Please discuss his pro-life record as president.

Life Site News: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/president-trump-named-pro-life-person-of-the-year-for-2017

QUOTE:
"January 4, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) – The pro-life group Operation Rescue has named President Donald Trump as their 2017 “pro-life person of the year.”

The Malachi Award is given by Operation Rescue every year to recognize individuals who sacrificially work to advance the cause of protecting the pre-born.

“Operation Rescue is grateful to Pres. Trump for having the courage to keep promises made during the campaign that provide greater protections for the pre-born and deny Federal funds from those who commit abortions,” said Operation Rescue President Troy Newman. “He has proven to be the most pro-life president we have had in modern history and has backed up his pro-life rhetoric with action like no other before him.”

According to Operation Rescue, after one year Trump has already accomplished more for the pro-life agenda than any other president
........"

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No pro-life person would ever attempt to take healthcare away from families and children or advocate for mentally ill people to be allowed to purchase and own guns so they can shoot up a school full of children and/or teens.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No pro-life person would ever attempt to take healthcare away from families and children or advocate for mentally ill people to be allowed to purchase and own guns so they can shoot up a school full of children and/or teens.
:rotfl:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am so proud of president Trump. After one year the economy id booming, regulations have been slashed, unemployment the lowest in a long time, ISIS is just about gone, and so much more. But I am most proud of how he has become the most pro-life president ever. Any Christian here has to be happy with that. Please discuss his pro-life record as president.

Life Site News: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/president-trump-named-pro-life-person-of-the-year-for-2017

QUOTE:
"January 4, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) – The pro-life group Operation Rescue has named President Donald Trump as their 2017 “pro-life person of the year.”

The Malachi Award is given by Operation Rescue every year to recognize individuals who sacrificially work to advance the cause of protecting the pre-born.

“Operation Rescue is grateful to Pres. Trump for having the courage to keep promises made during the campaign that provide greater protections for the pre-born and deny Federal funds from those who commit abortions,” said Operation Rescue President Troy Newman. “He has proven to be the most pro-life president we have had in modern history and has backed up his pro-life rhetoric with action like no other before him.”

According to Operation Rescue, after one year Trump has already accomplished more for the pro-life agenda than any other president
........"
[h=3]Pro-Life Wins in President Trump's First Year - Susan B. Anthony List[/h]

[h=3]Donald Trump & Abortion: Pro-Life Victories in Year One | National ...[/h]

[h=3]President Trump's 81 accomplishments includes a major pro-life ...[/h]
maxresdefault.jpg

www.catholic.org/news/politics/story.php?id=76607

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

It's beyond me how a President that signed legislation funding Planned Parenthood THREE TIMES in his first year in office can be called "pro life".

Trump's Spending Deal Funds Planned Parenthood
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/trump-spending-deal-funds-planned-parenthood

Then there's Trump signing legislation that continued to fund sanctuary cities as well as the baby butchers at Planned Parenthood:

Trump Signs Spending Law That Funds Planned Parenthood and Sanctuary Cities But Not Border Wall
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...ng-law-funds-planned-parenthood-and-sanctuary

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
It's beyond me how a President that signed legislation funding Planned Parenthood THREE TIMES in his first year in office can be called "pro life".........

Ask the pro-life leaders. They love him. So do I. I merely report the facts.

Its sad and fundamentally dishonest that you characterize funding to keep the government running as legislation to fund Planned Parenthood.

In government you have to pick your battles where and when you can win them. Sure, he could have shut down government over the issue, and he would have lost.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
It's beyond me how a President that signed legislation funding Planned Parenthood THREE TIMES in his first year in office can be called "pro life".........

Ask the pro-life leaders. They love him. So do I. I merely report the facts.

I'd love to ask these supposed pro life leaders why they still support Donald Trump after he went back on his campaign promise during the primaries to defund Planned Parenthood.

"In a letter that then candidate Trump sent to pro-life leaders in September 2016, he said: “I am committed to…Defunding Planned Parenthood as long as they continue to perform abortions, and re-allocating their funding to community health centers that provide comprehensive health for women."

You are aware that those supposed pro life organizations receive millions of dollars in donations monthly? Baby murdering (and pretending to be against it) is big money $$$.

Its sad and fundamentally dishonest that you characterize funding to keep the government running as legislation to fund Planned Parenthood.

Tax dollars are still going to the baby butchers at Planned Parenthood.

In government you have to pick your battles where and when you can win them. Sure, he could have shut down government over the issue, and he would have lost.

Your above statement put's government operations over the life of the unborn. I see where your loyalty lies:

With Donald Trump.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
.......Your above statement put's government operations over the life of the unborn. I see where your loyalty lies.....

Don't you lay that garbage on me. You don't see a thing. I was pro-life when you were crapping your drawers, and you probably still are. Welcome to my ignore list.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

And that, ladies and germs, was our ignorant unhinged rant of the day.

First of all, Trump is trying to fix the healthcare system that the pig Obama destroyed, and secondly, perhaps you don't know that it takes more than a note from the doctor to strip someones of their constitutional rights.

Imbecile.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump-a-Liberal.jpg
[/IMG]

Does anyone know Trump's position on abortion the day before he descended the staircase in Trump Towers and declared himself to be a presidential candidate?

"The Donald" doesn't have a history of core values or a moral compass - as a "narcissist" he is addicted to being the center of attention and not even the American Presidency is a big enough stage!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
.....Does anyone know Trump's position on abortion the day before he descended the staircase in Trump Towers and declared himself to be a presidential candidate?..........

Does anyone know Paul's position on killing and persecuting Christians the day before Christ spoke to him on the road to Damascus?

Obviously you are no Christian. If you were you would have learned that God changes hearts and minds, and that change is the heart of the promise of Christianity. A REAL Christian would celebrate the change in Trump.

Go peddle your hate somewhere else.