Predestination, All Things are Determined by God, Even the Outcome of a Dice

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
All things, whether good or evil, are determined by God to happen, hence,
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7 [NIV])
The LORD kills and brings to life; he brings down to Sheol and raises up. (1 Samuel 2:6 [ESV])
For he wounds, but he also bandages; he strikes, but his hands also heal. (Job 5:18 [NETBIBLE])
“‘See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand. (Deuteronomy 32:39 [ESV])
For just as a man moves his own arm by his own mere will, so does God move even the smallest speck of dust, even just one atom, by his own mere will, which is why even the outcome of the roll of a dice is determined by God,
We may throw the dice, but the LORD determines how they fall. (Proverbs 16:33 [NLT])
Hence why the apostles cast lots to choose who the twelfth apostle would be to replace Judas, knowing that nothing occurs by chance, but by what God determines to be,
Then they cast lots, and the lot fell to Matthias; so he was added to the eleven apostles. (Acts 1:26 [NIV])
Even the rising of the entire sun happens because God moves the sun to rise,
that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. (Matthew 5:45 [NIV])
And so, absolutely nothing happens outside of what God has determined by his will. Even the formation of a baby in the womb is caused by the will of God,
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. (Psalm 139:13 [NIV])
And God has even numbered the amount of hairs on your head, because just as God has caused the formation of a baby in the womb by his mere will, so in likewise manner has God caused the very hairs on your head to grow, to thus know how many hairs you have,
Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. (Luke 12:7 [NIV])
As such, it is in God that all live, exist, and even move,
for “‘In him we live and move and have our being’; as even some of your own poets have said, “‘For we are indeed his offspring.’ (Acts 17:28 [ESV])
Even every decision of man is determined by God, as he is the one that controls the hearts of men, whether he draws them forth towards him, or whether he pushes them away from him, hence,
So you see, God chooses to show mercy to some, and he chooses to harden the hearts of others so they refuse to listen. (Romans 9:18 [NLT])
"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day. (John 6:44 [NIV])
The king’s heart is a stream of water in the hand of the LORD; he turns it wherever he will. (Proverbs 21:1 [ESV])
“He has blinded their eyes and hardened their heart, lest they see with their eyes, and understand with their heart, and turn, and I would heal them.” (John 12:40 [ESV])
Even all who have disease are determined to be so by God,
Then the LORD said to him, “Who has made man’s mouth? Who makes him mute, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD? (Exodus 4:11 [ESV])
Even sinners are determined by God to be sinners,
The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. (Proverbs 16:4 [KJV])
As such, the purpose God has appointed sinners to exist is so that he may demonstrate his wrath and make known his power and judgments,
What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, (Romans 9:22 [ESV])
And just as God hardens the hearts of man, so did he also harden the heart of Pharaoh, so that because of Pharaoh's refusal to let the sons of Israel go, God may then demonstrate his power by bringing forth powerful plagues against Egypt,
"But I will harden Pharaoh's heart that I may multiply My signs and My wonders in the land of Egypt. (Exodus 7:3 [NASB])
For Scripture says to Pharaoh: "I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth." (Romans 9:17 [NIV])
In which case God also hardens the hearts of man to this day, so that because of all those whom he has hardened on the earth, he may one day demonstrate his great power upon the entire earth by bringing forth great and powerful judgments, to even cause the entire earth to quake at his presence,
Therefore I will make the heavens tremble; and the earth will shake from its place at the wrath of the LORD Almighty, in the day of his burning anger. (Isaiah 13:13 [NIV])
Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain. And the glory of the LORD will be revealed, and all people will see it together. For the mouth of the LORD has spoken." (Isaiah 40:4-5 [NIV])
Along with many other judgments to demonstrate his great power, which will result in the reduction of all the wicked to mere ashes,
Then you will trample on the wicked; they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day when I act," says the LORD Almighty. (Malachi 4:3 [NIV])
And on the other hand, he has also appointed sinners to exist so that he may demonstrate his mercy,
For God has bound up all in disobedience, that He may show mercy to all. (Romans 11:32 [BLB])
And what if he is willing to make known the wealth of his glory on the objects of mercy that he has prepared beforehand for glory-- (Romans 9:23 [NETBIBLE])
For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." (Romans 9:15 [NIV])
So you see, God chooses to show mercy to some, and he chooses to harden the hearts of others so they refuse to listen. (Romans 9:18 [NLT])
And also demonstrate his love,
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8 [NIV])
Even those who God has appointed to be blind, or mute, or deaf, are appointed to be so that God may demonstrate his power to heal,
His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?" "Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him. (John 9:2-3 [NIV])
And so, whoever God demonstrates his mercy and love to is whoever he chooses to be his,
Who accuses against the chosen of God? God is the one justifying. (Romans 8:33 [ABP])
Paul, a bondman of God, and apostle of Jesus Christ, for belief of
the chosen of God, and full knowledge of truth, of the one according to piety; (Titus 1:1 [ABP])
But we ought always to give thanks to God for you, brothers beloved by the Lord, because God chose you as the firstfruits to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth. (2 Thessalonians 2:13 [ESV])
And all who are chosen by God have also been predestined to be his from before the foundation of the world,
even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love (Ephesians 1:4 [ESV])

And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified. (Romans 8:30 [NIV])
For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. (Romans 8:29 [NIV])
And just as God has chosen who will be his, he has also chosen who will not be his, which is why it is not whether a man runs or not that determines if he will be saved, but it is whomever God chooses to show mercy to,
So then it is not of the one wanting, nor of the one running, but of the showing mercy of God. (Romans 9:16 [ABP])
And so, whoever comes to repentance does so because of the kindness of God, since God is the one who draws men to him,
Or do you disregard the riches of His kindness, tolerance, and patience, not realizing that God's kindness leads you to repentance? (Romans 2:4 [BSB])
This is also why the kingdom given to the chosen, or even the lake of fire where the wicked are thrown into, are all prepared by God, because what God has brought forth into existence is also staged and prepared for future times he has appointed,

And because God determines everything to be is why God has also staged and prepared what will come to be,
"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. (Matthew 25:34 [NIV])
"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. (Matthew 25:41 [NIV])
but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant.These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared." (Mark 10:40 [NIV])

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Why do humans sin? Is it normal or is it an aberration?

God created laws to define what is good or what is evil, what is righteous or what is sin, upon which because of the high standard he set and the consignment of all mankind to sin, he made it impossible to be righteous unless, in his mercy, he grants a man the ability to be righteous, which only comes from his spirit,

“Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. “I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances. (Ezekiel 36:26 [NASB])

As such, with the above, and to answer your question more directly, humans sin because of the corrupted nature we are conceived in, which is also called the "heart of stone", or the "fleshly nature", which is essentially a heart that desires evil, and we cannot rid ourselves of evil desires unless the spirit comes within and sanctifies the body, removing evil desires, which is the root of sin, and then this saying becomes true,

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. (1 John 3:9 [KJV])

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
I did not say you quoted the Qur'an, I said you summed up the Qur'an. And you did a fine job, you must be quite knowledgeable about Quranic teachings.

Good job.

If you don't want to believe the scriptures quoted in this study, then don't. But simply mocking me and and comparing me to a Muslim avails to nothing.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
If you don't want to believe the scriptures quoted in this study, then don't. But simply mocking me and and comparing me to a Muslim avails to nothing.

I did not compare you to a Muslim. Why would you think everyone familiar with the Qur'an is a Muslim?

I'll repeat it again, I said you did a fine job of summing up the Qur'an. How that makes you a Muslim I don't know.

When a Muslim terrorist assaults a non-Muslim he or she has no qualms about it because they sincerely believe it is God's will. It's what the Qur'an teaches.

You seem to be saying the same thing they teach and practice.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
As such, with the above, and to answer your question more directly, humans sin because of the corrupted nature we are conceived in, which is also called the "heart of stone", or the "fleshly nature", which is essentially a heart that desires evil, and we cannot rid ourselves of evil desires unless the spirit comes within and sanctifies the body, removing evil desires, which is the root of sin, and then this saying becomes true,

Are you claiming God designed humans to sin?

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
I did not compare you to a Muslim. Why would you think everyone familiar with the Qur'an is a Muslim?

I'll repeat it again, I said you did a fine job of summing up the Qur'an. How that makes you a Muslim I don't know.

When a Muslim terrorist assaults a non-Muslim he or she has no qualms about it because they sincerely believe it is God's will. It's what the Qur'an teaches.

You seem to be saying the same thing they teach and practice.

Clearly you do not understand predestination, because although God is the one who ultimately predestines who will be saved and who will not, it is his will that his people love their enemies and even suffer at their hand, so that in due time he may exalt those who were first humble, and those who are exalted now may one day be humbled. This is the way God preordained it, to demonstrate different qualities of himself, both mercy and forgiveness upon those whom he appointed to be sinners that he led to repentance, and also power and judgment against those whom he appointed to be sinners that he hardened to not repent, upon which the height of wickedness at the conclusion of the age will culminate in the powerful destruction of every city in the world to mere rubble at the coming of the Christ, and the reduction of the wicked to mere ashes. This is why Paul speaks of vessels of mercy and vessels of wrath that God has both prepared beforehand.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
All things, whether good or evil, are determined by God to happen, hence,
Spoiler

For just as a man moves his own arm by his own mere will, so does God move even the smallest speck of dust, even just one atom, by his own mere will, which is why even the outcome of the roll of a dice is determined by God,

Hence why the apostles cast lots to choose who the twelfth apostle would be to replace Judas, knowing that nothing occurs by chance, but by what God determines to be,

Even the rising of the entire sun happens because God moves the sun to rise,

And so, absolutely nothing happens outside of what God has determined by his will. Even the formation of a baby in the womb is caused by the will of God,

And God has even numbered the amount of hairs on your head, because just as God has caused the formation of a baby in the womb by his mere will, so in likewise manner has God caused the very hairs on your head to grow, to thus know how many hairs you have,

As such, it is in God that all live, exist, and even move,

Even every decision of man is determined by God, as he is the one that controls the hearts of men, whether he draws them forth towards him, or whether he pushes them away from him, hence,

Even all who have disease are determined to be so by God,

Even sinners are determined by God to be sinners,

As such, the purpose God has appointed sinners to exist is so that he may demonstrate his wrath and make known his power and judgments,

And just as God hardens the hearts of man, so did he also harden the heart of Pharaoh, so that because of Pharaoh's refusal to let the sons of Israel go, God may then demonstrate his power by bringing forth powerful plagues against Egypt,

In which case God also hardens the hearts of man to this day, so that because of all those whom he has hardened on the earth, he may one day demonstrate his great power upon the entire earth by bringing forth great and powerful judgments, to even cause the entire earth to quake at his presence,

Along with many other judgments to demonstrate his great power, which will result in the reduction of all the wicked to mere ashes,

And on the other hand, he has also appointed sinners to exist so that he may demonstrate his mercy,

And also demonstrate his love,

Even those who God has appointed to be blind, or mute, or deaf, are appointed to be so that God may demonstrate his power to heal,

And so, whoever God demonstrates his mercy and love to is whoever he chooses to be his,

And all who are chosen by God have also been predestined to be his from before the foundation of the world,

And just as God has chosen who will be his, he has also chosen who will not be his, which is why it is not whether a man runs or not that determines if he will be saved, but it is whomever God chooses to show mercy to,

And so, whoever comes to repentance does so because of the kindness of God, since God is the one who draws men to him,

This is also why the kingdom given to the chosen, or even the lake of fire where the wicked are thrown into, are all prepared by God, because what God has brought forth into existence is also staged and prepared for future times he has appointed,

And because God determines everything to be is why God has also staged and prepared what will come to be,

Is God... now a promoter of Sin?

Clearly you do not understand predestination, because although God is the one who ultimately predestines who will be saved and who will not, it is his will that his people love their enemies and even suffer at their hand, so that in due time he may exalt those who were first humble, and those who are exalted now may one day be humbled. This is the way God preordained it, to demonstrate different qualities of himself, both mercy and forgiveness upon those whom he appointed to be sinners that he led to repentance, and also power and judgment against those whom he appointed to be sinners that he hardened to not repent, upon which the height of wickedness at the conclusion of the age will culminate in the powerful destruction of every city in the world to mere rubble at the coming of the Christ, and the reduction of the wicked to mere ashes. This is why Paul speaks of vessels of mercy and vessels of wrath that God has both prepared beforehand.

Romans 2:1 for you... you got so caught up in chapter 1... you forgot that the original Book of Romans didn't have Chapters.

; )

James 2:10

And

Now...... [MENTION=18375]Evil.Eye.<(I)>[/MENTION] walks up to the house of Calvinism with a piece of paper, hammer and nail. He looks at its well trafficked door and places the piece of paper as high as he can reach. He takes the single nail and pins the top of the piece of paper to the door. The Hammer swings back and... "Bang, Bang, Bang". The 6 Theses hang on the door as simple, irrefutable scriptural truths.

1: Is God a promoter of Sin? Absolutely Not
Scripture for 1
2: Let no man teach you
Scripture for 2
3: Let your yes be yes and your no be no, anything else is from the evil one
Scripture for 3
4: God shows no favoritism
Scripture for 4
5: God is Love
Scripture for 5
6: Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust, no fading of its hope; it can outlast anything. It is, in fact, the one thing that still stands when all else has fallen.
Scripture for 6

....... Simple, Straight from scripture and Fully Defensible by every word of scripture.

Before you laugh and think 6 scripture references can't put Calvinism in Check Mate, I will explain.

The concept of "free will" is the key to this Galatians reference.

The defense of any extra biblical document as entry into scholarly, theological debate is rendered as heresy by this simple 1 John reference.

This Matthew reference fully destroys a doctrine based believer's ability to skirt around any direct question with a wall of theological effort.

This James reference is razor sharp and when used in conjunction with 1 - 3, it becomes impossible to defend the doctrine of election and reprobation.

Calvinism must narrow the scope of God's Love to support its claim that God specifically created and reprobated certain persons to "eternal" punishment. This 1 John reference makes it impossible to deny that Love is God's supreme attribute. (Note: Calvin taught eternal hell fire, thus it is impossible to soften this from reformed doctrine)

6: Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust, no fading of its hope; it can outlast anything. It is, in fact, the one thing that still stands when all else has fallen.

This excerpt from 1st Corinthians makes it irrefutable that God's Love has no bounds or limits.

Together, these simple scriptures force concession, denial of biblical truth or acknowledgement that Reformed Theology is just another doctrine of men that divides believers with dishonest assertions.

Link to my fully disclosed motivation for posting this

In-depth disclosure of my full motivation

To be direct... All 6 work interchangeably together (flawlessly) as crossed swords that are poised to undo the Spiritual damage that this doctrine, that is named after a man, has done.

Bottom line purpose and stance of this OP edited in due to Slander against its validity.

Spoiler
Bah . . .

Making false accusations against Christians is never "Truth." It is devilish in intent.

I do not assert that anyone that proclaims the blood of Christ is anything but a Christian. I am challenging a hyphenated addition of baggage.

The core OP asserts that the extra biblical additions of Calvinism cannot stand when confronted with these 6 simple truths in scripture.

I am clearly contesting admission of the reformed commentary, Calvin's Institutes and The Westminster Confessions of Faith into any legitimate debate. Read more closely before you casually dismiss my assertions.

Scripture has been provided and scripture free of added commentary has been challenged to be brought back that contest's my assertion.

Whatever the proper way to say this is, no Calvinist here has displayed a passion for scripture by refuting this with scripture, but a passion for Calvin.

Something is wrong with Calvinisms perpetual proclaimation of Calvinism.

It's JESUS, not calvin that saves us.

perhaps we without faith in doctrines of men can stand united on this matter, despite our collective theological and personal division.

I believe this sums up my feelings... and why I started this OP... This was from another thread... but it happened... and here it is.

Wanted to capture this for the record.

AMR
Full Context
Spoiler
Consider this... I don't think you're lost when you believe in Spiritual Israel or are Arian. But... you are a teacher by being here. You get cornered for connecting Jesus to obedience... but you admit your fleshly failure. You are a Spirit led individual.

This is my bigggg dislike of "Arianism".

It makes people believe they can accomplish the carnal righteousness of God. I'm not trying to convert your theology... but consider this. We are blessed to have a humble King that got off his A$$ and came down here with all of us sinners. Creation and Creator walked as ONE. I tear up when I think of this. God would rather wash our filthy feet with His Love than Lord over us from His heavenly Phifedom.

I'm sure this may seem crude to you... but I would be sawn in two with a dull blade for God. Why? Because He is the Humble servant King of ALL Love.

I spit on the Trinity Doctrine. Yup... I believe in God the Father, God the Son and The Spirit Of Christ that indwells our filthy tents (Romans 8:9), like the glory of God in the tabernacle, amongst grumbling Israel. But.. heck.. we grumble too. It's human. We get Mannah from the sky every day, but we ask God for more and more. Israel is no different than us in that respect. We all need, need, need and God provides, provides, provides.

Why do I hate the Trinity doctrine? Because it divides... there are 1000 divisions just amongst trinitarians.

I read the Bible and take it at the value that there are mysteries we can have fun discussing, but they remain mystery. Deut6:4 is repeated by Jews every day in Prayer... the Trinity doctrine says God is one but three. This is BS. The distinct expressions of God in the three ways that testify are there, but God is no liar! If Deuteronomy 6:4 says ONE... than it's a TRUE ONE.

How is Jesus the Incarnate Father and the physical glory of God?

IDK! I just believe it! I don't know is the first step to learning. Men want to shove their understandings and articulation down people's throats, but they ROB God when they do this.

God is supposed to teach us these things. It's like a Father taking His kids fishing. Imagine if God wanted to teach his kid how to tie a fishing lure but some butt comes along and teaches the kid how to do it differently!

This is the danger of worthless doctrines that bring division.

Spiritual Israel is serious to me, because it teaches people to expect that Jesus will hate Israel and destroy it! In Islam... their false Christ is prophesied to come and do just that... I don't know if this is the mystery of the "anti Christ", but if it is... Spiritual Israel doctrine teaches the troops to expect the wrong Jesus. There.. I just tore my human Spiritual heart out and showed it to you and everyone on this site. I might get crapped on for some things I just said and be seen as worthless. [MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] would jump on me for what I said here... but Sister... I'm real with this Jesus stuff, and I would eat with pigs in the mud and fecies of Pigs for Jesus. I hate Christian division and seriously seem to bring it when I speak, but I genuinely see that we have a "Father" that gets on His "knees" and plays hot wheels with us. That's how I see Jesus.

I'm not better than you or anyone for seeing it this way... but I ache for the unity, only the Physical presence of God will bring. ( John 10:30, Rev. 21:22)

Forgive me for asking... but please answer this one insane question from your human heart, and maintain your actual conviction... please.....

How would it make you feel... how valuable...

If God literally joined with His Creation and walked among us and laughed and cried with us? If He dangled on that cross, knowing every sin you have and ever would commit... and died in flesh.. in your place.. thinking "I Love Marhig and would rather experience this pain, than spend eternity without her!" If He was Father weeping over Himself Son being destroyed by His created children, but he felt that he would rather Saccrifice His own SON than spend eternity without you?

Now... how would it make you feel to know that his death afforded him peace with your forgiven sins and now this very JESUS dwells in your heart... for real.. God is in you.. HIM.. JESUS (romans 8:9)

How deeply valuable would that make you feel and how deeply would you embrace that treasure in your Heart?

Please... please... hate me for saying these things... but please honestly consider the ideas, and respond from the perspective that I'm right... after you share that...

You can call me a blasphemous heretic that deserves to burn at the stake... but please put your heart into your replie and for just this silly idea.. answer as if I am right.

- Peace.
Forgive me for asking... but please answer this one insane question from your human heart, and maintain your actual conviction... please.....

How would it make you feel... how valuable...

If God literally joined with His Creation and walked among us and laughed and cried with us? If He dangled on that cross, knowing every sin you have and ever would commit... and died in flesh.. in your place.. thinking "I Love Marhig and would rather experience this pain, than spend eternity without her!" If He was Father weeping over Himself Son being destroyed by His created children, but he felt that he would rather Saccrifice His own SON than spend eternity without you?

Now... how would it make you feel to know that his death afforded him peace with your forgiven sins and now this very JESUS dwells in your heart... for real.. God is in you.. HIM.. JESUS (romans 8:9)

How deeply valuable would that make you feel and how deeply would you embrace that treasure in your Heart?

Please... please... hate me for saying these things... but please honestly consider the ideas, and respond from the perspective that I'm right... after you share that...
Capture this while you're at it... You're propagation of false doctrines and cookie cutter beliefs keeps people Arian. If you represent someone who believes Jesus is God... you do it so poorly by pouring over the ways men define the mystery.

How about I take my kid gloves off.

You and [MENTION=3267]GodsTruth[/MENTION] do the same thing... you cram your belief system down people's throats and divide them so staunchly, that true reconciliation of the Holy Spirit isn't possible.

You Lock up the KINGDOM by charging the admission of doctrine and further more... you would travel the earth over to make another that Locks the Kingdom up more than you!

Jesus says He judges not... and no Arian garbage with you... You know "WHO" he is!

Do you now think you can judge the saved from the lost. Isaiah 14:14 for you!

I'm not playing... I have no patience for you. Did you quote the rest where I poured my heart out to Marhig? No! You and [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] are two sides of one coin. Cradle your Spiritual Israel, anti-Semite, reformed garbage, but when Joel 3:2 happens, I won't be the "Special" person running the wrong direction.

I'll add my quote that you omitted. Did you catch I was witnessing to Marhig? Thanks for being a Dilbert and messing with a brother trying to assist a sister.

You literally disgust me. I Love you, but your canned reform spew makes me throw up in my mouth.

# Gospel Inhibitor
# Blind Guide

Did you quote this?

Marhig...

We never pick up our corpse of a body and claim to be improving or more "righteous".

This is a form of Spiritual Pride... it is "Spiritual Beauty" and boasting in our self perceived "growth" / Obedience. Think of it this way...

Is God Proud, or Humble?

If you see God is humble and you believe He is Love incarnate... you will see that counting our success or failure is absolutely WORTHLESS.

God's work of Salvation is all we need.

Ephesians 2:8 ... what does this mean?

Consider this... let's say a girl is molested by her father and runs away from home at the age of 14. She gets pumped by the age of 16 and is using heroine to deal with the pain of the soul. Imagine that an evangelist teaches her the true meaning of Ephesians 2:8 ... over the next 20 years of her life, she struggles with life and drugs... sex and hating herself.

But she claims Jesus love every day of her life...

Now imagine that you are talking to this girl one day and she drinks to kill the pain, and shoots once a year to celebrate her freedom from prostitution and her newfound forgiveness towards her father... that she found in Jesus.

To you... what would she be, and would you see the amazing work she is to Jesus, or would you try to make her a "better" "Christian"?

No, because you would rather proselytize than see any one genuinely get righteousness by faith... vs... election. And you would rather push your Pamphlet Trinity than have people understand the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as God's Loving Revelation to us.

I'm genuinely angry at you now. I really didn't think you would take the bait. I honestly thought you would get what I was doing. Thanks for putting your disgusting and filthy, whore doctrines of men above [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] 's understanding of who Christ is!

You count her reprobate and harden your heart like Pharaoh towards her. Way to go Jonah... sit on the hillside overlooking Ninivah, waiting to hear the screams.

I'm so righteously indignant right now, I could quote Matthew 23 towards you.

You are an arrogant man, without spiritual flexibility or concern for the lost sheep.

If you ever were... news flash... you replaced it with reformed vomit.

# Sorry to be so coy and not tell you how I really feel. You call [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] lost... , well you know what... John 5:45 for you, friendo.
[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] and [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] were died for by GOD, and at the end of the day... they aren't yours to judge!!!!!!
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] and I are at theological odds, and [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] may never see... but I would rather have a cold beer and a shot of whiskey with either of them, than the likes of you. I simply don't TRUST you!

# Theological Infant

Put all your reformed doctrines and the Westminster confessions of faith on the ground and I would spit on them!

All I NEED is JESUS... the Bible is His Love Letter to Us and I'm greatful for it...

I have officially lost what little respect I had for you!
[MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] ... that concludes my response to "the likes" of y-o-u.

giphy.gif

Spoiler
source.gif
.... Hope I wasn't too vague, Reppy Twister of the promises to National Israe!!

Spoiler
Matthew 23 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

23 Then Yeshua addressed the crowds and his talmidim: 2 “The Torah-teachers and the P’rushim,” he said, “sit in the seat of Moshe. 3 So whatever they tell you, take care to do it. But don’t do what they do, because they talk but don’t act! 4 They tie heavy loads onto people’s shoulders but won’t lift a finger to help carry them. 5 Everything they do is done to be seen by others; for they make their t’fillin broad and their tzitziyot long, 6 they love the place of honor at banquets and the best seats in the synagogues, 7 and they love being greeted deferentially in the marketplaces and being called ‘Rabbi.’

8 “But you are not to let yourselves be called ‘Rabbi’; because you have one Rabbi, and you are all each other’s brothers. 9 And do not call anyone on earth ‘Father.’ because you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to let yourselves be called ‘leaders,’ because you have one Leader, and he is the Messiah! 11 The greatest among you must be your servant, 12 for whoever promotes himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be promoted.

13 “But woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! For you are shutting the Kingdom of Heaven in people’s faces, neither entering yourselves nor allowing those who wish to enter to do so. 14 Woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! For you swallow up widow’s houses while making a show of davvening at great length. Because of this your punishment will be all the worse!

15 “Woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! You go about over land and sea to make one proselyte; and when you succeed, you make him twice as fit for Gei-Hinnom as you are!

16 “Woe to you, you blind guides! You say, ‘If someone swears by the Temple, he is not bound by his oath; but if he swears by the gold in the Temple, he is bound.’ 17 You blind fools! Which is more important? the gold? or the Temple which makes the gold holy? 18 And you say, ‘If someone swears by the altar, he is not bound by his oath; but if he swears by the offering on the altar, he is bound.’ 19 Blind men! Which is more important? the sacrifice? or the altar which makes the sacrifice holy? 20 So someone who swears by the altar swears by it and everything on it. 21 And someone who swears by the Temple swears by it and the One who lives in it. 22 And someone who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and the One who sits on it.

23 “Woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! You pay your tithes of mint, dill and cumin; but you have neglected the weightier matters of the Torah — justice, mercy, trust. These are the things you should have attended to — without neglecting the others! 24 Blind guides! — straining out a gnat, meanwhile swallowing a camel!

25 “Woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! You clean the outside of the cup and the dish, but inside they are full of robbery and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Parush! First clean the inside of the cup, so that the outside may be clean too.

27 “Woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look fine on the outside but inside are full of dead people’s bones and all kinds of rottenness. 28 Likewise, you appear to people from the outside to be good and honest, but inwardly you are full of hypocrisy and far from Torah.

29 “Woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the tzaddikim, 30 and you say, ‘Had we lived when our fathers did, we would never have taken part in killing the prophets.’ 31 In this you testify against yourselves that you are worthy descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead then, finish what your fathers started!

33 “You snakes! Sons of snakes! How can you escape being condemned to Gei-Hinnom? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and Torah-teachers — some of them you will kill, indeed, you will have them executed on stakes as criminals; some you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so, on you will fall the guilt for all the innocent blood that has ever been shed on earth, from the blood of innocent Hevel to the blood of Z’kharyah Ben-Berekhyah, whom you murdered between the Temple and the altar. 36 Yes! I tell you that all this will fall on this generation!

37 “Yerushalayim! Yerushalayim! You kill the prophets! You stone those who are sent to you! How often I wanted to gather your children, just as a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, but you refused! 38 Look! God is abandoning your house to you, leaving it desolate. 39 For I tell you, from now on, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of Adonai’”

Luke 21:20, 21, 24

24 Some will fall by the edge of the sword, others will be carried into all the countries of the Goyim, and Yerushalayim will be trampled down by the Goyim until the age of the Goyim has run its course. ... 37 Yeshua spent his days at the Temple, teaching; while at night he went out and stayed on the hill called the Mount of Olives.

Acts 1

6 When they were together, they asked him,Lord, are you at this time going to restore self-rule to Isra’el?” 7 He answered, “You don’t need to know the dates or the times; the Father has kept these under his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Ruach HaKodesh comes upon you; you will be my witnesses both in Yerushalayim and in all Y’hudah and Shomron, indeed to the ends of the earth!”

9 After saying this, he was taken up before their eyes; and a cloud hid him from their sight. 10 As they were staring into the sky after him, suddenly they saw two men dressed in white standing next to them. 11 The men said, “You Galileans! Why are you standing, staring into space? This Yeshua, who has been taken away from you into heaven, will come back to you in just the same way as you saw him go into heaven.”

12 Then they returned the Shabbat-walk distance from the Mount of Olives to Yerushalayim.

Zechariah 14Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

14 Look, a day is coming for Adonai
when your plunder, [Yerushalayim], will be divided
right there within you.
2 “For I will gather all the nations
against Yerushalayim for war.
The city will be taken,
the houses will be rifled,
the women will be raped,
and half the city will go into exile;
but the rest of the people
will not be cut off from the city.”
3 Then Adonai will go out
and fight against those nations,
fighting as on a day of battle.
4 On that day his feet will stand
on the Mount of Olives,
which lies to the east of Yerushalayim;
and the Mount of Olives
will be split in half
from east to west, to make a huge valley.
Half of the mountain will move toward the north,
and half of it toward the south.
5 You will flee to the valley in the mountains,
for the valley in the mountains will reach to Atzel.
You will flee, just as you fled before the earthquake
in the days of ‘Uziyah king of Y’hudah.
Then Adonai my God will come
to you with all the holy ones.

Zechariah 2 (CJB]

25 “I will restore to you the years that the locusts ate,
the grasshoppers, shearer-worms and cutter-worms,
my great army that I sent against you.
26 You will eat until you are satisfied
and will praise the name of Adonai your God,
who has done with you such wonders.
Then my people will never again be shamed.
27 You will know that I am with Isra’el
and that I am Adonai your God,

and that there is no other.

Chapter 4 (CJB)

Joel 4Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

4 (Chapter 3 Western Bible) “For then, at that time, when I restore
the fortunes of Y’hudah and Yerushalayim,
2 I will gather all nations and bring them down
to the Valley of Y’hoshafat [Adonai judges].
I will enter into judgment there
for my people, my heritage Isra’el,
whom they scattered among the nations;
then they divided my land.
3 They drew lots for my people,
traded boys for whores,
sold girls for wine to drink.

Hebrews 10:31

aec24ef4de0ce04571d6b245d5a482ce.jpg

[MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] , That's the Iron of a biblical Zionist's Blade. I know I only scratch your stone heart, but I thrust it home in the Name of
latest
, the TRUE Zionist of zionist's.

Psalm 87Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

87 (0) A psalm of the sons of Korach. A song:
(1) On the holy mountains is [the city’s] foundation.
2 Adonai loves the gates of Tziyon
more than all the dwellings in Ya‘akov.
3 Glorious things are said about you,
city of God. (Selah)
4 I count Rahav and Bavel
among those who know me;
Of P’leshet, Tzor and Ethiopia [they will say],
“This one was born there.”
5 But of Tziyon it will be said,
“This one and that was born in it,
for the Most High himself establishes it.”
6 When he registers the peoples, Adonai will record,
"This one was born there.” (Selah)
7 Singers and dancers alike say,
“For me, you are the source of everything.”

Anyone that would offer the hand of fellowship in the faith to an Arian is confused at best, in rebellion against God at worst.

In the world it is called Tolerance, but in hell it is called Despair for it is the sin that believes in nothing, cares for nothing, seeks to know nothing, interferes with nothing, enjoys nothing, hates nothing, finds purpose in nothing, lives for nothing, and remains alive because there is nothing for which it will die.

For me, Christ's words (Luke 12:51) disprove any notions that Jesus came to unite all humanity (godly and ungodly) into a single "universal brotherhood of man." Rather, He divided them as they have never been divided before.

AMR

(1 John 4:8; 1 Corinthians 13:1-13; 1 John 2:2; Acts 17:22-34; Romans 4:5)

And... My favorite...

Matthew 9:11-13

11 When the P’rushim saw this, they said to his talmidim, “Why does your rabbi eat with tax-collectors and sinners?” 12 But Yeshua heard the question and answered, “The ones who need a doctor aren’t the healthy but the sick. 13 As for you, go and learn what this means: ‘I want compassion rather than animal-sacrifices.’ For I didn’t come to call the ‘righteous,’ but sinners!”

Matthew 11

18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon.’ 19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Look, a glutton and a winebibber, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’ But wisdom is justified by her children.”

Shall we "hear" AMR's Opinion? Or, shall we "Believe" Jesus' Revelations?

#OP is now FULLY supported, Un-refuted and bolstered by ToL's Head Calvinist's words.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Is God... now a promoter of Sin?

Quote of you to come...

And

Now...... [MENTION=18375]Evil.Eye.<(I)>[/MENTION] walks up to the house of Calvinism with a piece of paper, hammer and nail. He looks at its well trafficked door and places the piece of paper as high as he can reach. He takes the single nail and pins the top of the piece of paper to the door. The Hammer swings back and... "Bang, Bang, Bang". The 6 Theses hang on the door as simple, irrefutable scriptural truths.

Scripture for 1
Scripture for 2
Scripture for 3
Scripture for 4
Scripture for 5
Scripture for 6

....... Simple, Straight from scripture and Fully Defensible by every word of scripture.

Before you laugh and think 6 scripture references can't put Calvinism in Check Mate, I will explain.

The concept of "free will" is the key to this Galatians reference.

The defense of any extra biblical document as entry into scholarly, theological debate is rendered as heresy by this simple 1 John reference.

This Matthew reference fully destroys a doctrine based believer's ability to skirt around any direct question with a wall of theological effort.

This James reference is razor sharp and when used in conjunction with 1 - 3, it becomes impossible to defend the doctrine of election and reprobation.

Calvinism must narrow the scope of God's Love to support its claim that God specifically created and reprobated certain persons to "eternal" punishment. This 1 John reference makes it impossible to deny that Love is God's supreme attribute. (Note: Calvin taught eternal hell fire, thus it is impossible to soften this from reformed doctrine)

This excerpt from 1st Corinthians makes it irrefutable that God's Love has no bounds or limits.

Together, these simple scriptures force concession, denial of biblical truth or acknowledgement that Reformed Theology is just another doctrine of men that divides believers with dishonest assertions.

Link to my fully disclosed motivation for posting this

In-depth disclosure of my full motivation

To be direct... All 6 work interchangeably together (flawlessly) as crossed swords that are poised to undo the Spiritual damage that this doctrine, that is named after a man, has done.

Bottom line purpose and stance of this OP edited in due to Slander against its validity.

Spoiler

I do not assert that anyone that proclaims the blood of Christ is anything but a Christian. I am challenging a hyphenated addition of baggage.

The core OP asserts that the extra biblical additions of Calvinism cannot stand when confronted with these 6 simple truths in scripture.

I am clearly contesting admission of the reformed commentary, Calvin's Institutes and The Westminster Confessions of Faith into any legitimate debate. Read more closely before you casually dismiss my assertions.

Scripture has been provided and scripture free of added commentary has been challenged to be brought back that contest's my assertion.

Whatever the proper way to say this is, no Calvinist here has displayed a passion for scripture by refuting this with scripture, but a passion for Calvin.

Something is wrong with Calvinisms perpetual proclaimation of Calvinism.

It's JESUS, not calvin that saves us.

perhaps we without faith in doctrines of men can stand united on this matter, despite our collective theological and personal division.

I believe this sums up my feelings... and why I started this OP... This was from another thread... but it happened... and here it is.

Full Context
Spoiler

Capture this while you're at it... You're propagation of false doctrines and cookie cutter beliefs keeps people Arian. If you represent someone who believes Jesus is God... you do it so poorly by pouring over the ways men define the mystery.

How about I take my kid gloves off.

You and [MENTION=3267]GodsTruth[/MENTION] do the same thing... you cram your belief system down people's throats and divide them so staunchly, that true reconciliation of the Holy Spirit isn't possible.

You Lock up the KINGDOM by charging the admission of doctrine and further more... you would travel the earth over to make another that Locks the Kingdom up more than you!

Jesus says He judges not... and no Arian garbage with you... You know "WHO" he is!

Do you now think you can judge the saved from the lost. Isaiah 14:14 for you!

I'm not playing... I have no patience for you. Did you quote the rest where I poured my heart out to Marhig? No! You and [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] are two sides of one coin. Cradle your Spiritual Israel, anti-Semite, reformed garbage, but when Joel 3:2 happens, I won't be the "Special" person running the wrong direction.

I'll add my quote that you omitted. Did you catch I was witnessing to Marhig? Thanks for being a Dilbert and messing with a brother trying to assist a sister.

You literally disgust me. I Love you, but your canned reform spew makes me throw up in my mouth.

# Gospel Inhibitor
# Blind Guide

Did you quote this?

No, because you would rather proselytize than see any one genuinely get righteousness by faith... vs... election. And you would rather push your Pamphlet Trinity than have people understand the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as God's Loving Revelation to us.

I'm genuinely angry at you now. I really didn't think you would take the bait. I honestly thought you would get what I was doing. Thanks for putting your disgusting and filthy, whore doctrines of men above [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] 's understanding of who Christ is!

You count her reprobate and harden your heart like Pharaoh towards her. Way to go Jonah... sit on the hillside overlooking Ninivah, waiting to hear the screams.

I'm so righteously indignant right now, I could quote Matthew 23 towards you.

You are an arrogant man, without spiritual flexibility or concern for the lost sheep.

If you ever were... news flash... you replaced it with reformed vomit.

# Sorry to be so coy and not tell you how I really feel. You call [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] lost... , well you know what... John 5:45 for you, friendo.
[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] and [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] were died for by GOD, and at the end of the day... they aren't yours to judge!!!!!!
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] and I are at theological odds, and [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] may never see... but I would rather have a cold beer and a shot of whiskey with either of them, than the likes of you. I simply don't TRUST you!

# Theological Infant

Put all your reformed doctrines and the Westminster confessions of faith on the ground and I would spit on them!

All I NEED is JESUS... the Bible is His Love Letter to Us and I'm greatful for it...

I have officially lost what little respect I had for you!
[MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] ... that concludes my response to "the likes" of y-o-u.

giphy.gif

Spoiler
source.gif
.... Hope I wasn't too vague, Reppy Twister of the promises to National Israe!!

Spoiler
Matthew 23 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

23 Then Yeshua addressed the crowds and his talmidim: 2 “The Torah-teachers and the P’rushim,” he said, “sit in the seat of Moshe. 3 So whatever they tell you, take care to do it. But don’t do what they do, because they talk but don’t act! 4 They tie heavy loads onto people’s shoulders but won’t lift a finger to help carry them. 5 Everything they do is done to be seen by others; for they make their t’fillin broad and their tzitziyot long, 6 they love the place of honor at banquets and the best seats in the synagogues, 7 and they love being greeted deferentially in the marketplaces and being called ‘Rabbi.’

8 “But you are not to let yourselves be called ‘Rabbi’; because you have one Rabbi, and you are all each other’s brothers. 9 And do not call anyone on earth ‘Father.’ because you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to let yourselves be called ‘leaders,’ because you have one Leader, and he is the Messiah! 11 The greatest among you must be your servant, 12 for whoever promotes himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be promoted.

13 “But woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! For you are shutting the Kingdom of Heaven in people’s faces, neither entering yourselves nor allowing those who wish to enter to do so. 14 Woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! For you swallow up widow’s houses while making a show of davvening at great length. Because of this your punishment will be all the worse!

15 “Woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! You go about over land and sea to make one proselyte; and when you succeed, you make him twice as fit for Gei-Hinnom as you are!

16 “Woe to you, you blind guides! You say, ‘If someone swears by the Temple, he is not bound by his oath; but if he swears by the gold in the Temple, he is bound.’ 17 You blind fools! Which is more important? the gold? or the Temple which makes the gold holy? 18 And you say, ‘If someone swears by the altar, he is not bound by his oath; but if he swears by the offering on the altar, he is bound.’ 19 Blind men! Which is more important? the sacrifice? or the altar which makes the sacrifice holy? 20 So someone who swears by the altar swears by it and everything on it. 21 And someone who swears by the Temple swears by it and the One who lives in it. 22 And someone who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and the One who sits on it.

23 “Woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! You pay your tithes of mint, dill and cumin; but you have neglected the weightier matters of the Torah — justice, mercy, trust. These are the things you should have attended to — without neglecting the others! 24 Blind guides! — straining out a gnat, meanwhile swallowing a camel!

25 “Woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! You clean the outside of the cup and the dish, but inside they are full of robbery and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Parush! First clean the inside of the cup, so that the outside may be clean too.

27 “Woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look fine on the outside but inside are full of dead people’s bones and all kinds of rottenness. 28 Likewise, you appear to people from the outside to be good and honest, but inwardly you are full of hypocrisy and far from Torah.

29 “Woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the tzaddikim, 30 and you say, ‘Had we lived when our fathers did, we would never have taken part in killing the prophets.’ 31 In this you testify against yourselves that you are worthy descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead then, finish what your fathers started!

33 “You snakes! Sons of snakes! How can you escape being condemned to Gei-Hinnom? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and Torah-teachers — some of them you will kill, indeed, you will have them executed on stakes as criminals; some you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so, on you will fall the guilt for all the innocent blood that has ever been shed on earth, from the blood of innocent Hevel to the blood of Z’kharyah Ben-Berekhyah, whom you murdered between the Temple and the altar. 36 Yes! I tell you that all this will fall on this generation!

37 “Yerushalayim! Yerushalayim! You kill the prophets! You stone those who are sent to you! How often I wanted to gather your children, just as a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, but you refused! 38 Look! God is abandoning your house to you, leaving it desolate. 39 For I tell you, from now on, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of Adonai’”

Luke 21:20, 21, 24

24 Some will fall by the edge of the sword, others will be carried into all the countries of the Goyim, and Yerushalayim will be trampled down by the Goyim until the age of the Goyim has run its course. ... 37 Yeshua spent his days at the Temple, teaching; while at night he went out and stayed on the hill called the Mount of Olives.

Acts 1

6 When they were together, they asked him,Lord, are you at this time going to restore self-rule to Isra’el?” 7 He answered, “You don’t need to know the dates or the times; the Father has kept these under his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Ruach HaKodesh comes upon you; you will be my witnesses both in Yerushalayim and in all Y’hudah and Shomron, indeed to the ends of the earth!”

9 After saying this, he was taken up before their eyes; and a cloud hid him from their sight. 10 As they were staring into the sky after him, suddenly they saw two men dressed in white standing next to them. 11 The men said, “You Galileans! Why are you standing, staring into space? This Yeshua, who has been taken away from you into heaven, will come back to you in just the same way as you saw him go into heaven.”

12 Then they returned the Shabbat-walk distance from the Mount of Olives to Yerushalayim.

Zechariah 14Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

14 Look, a day is coming for Adonai
when your plunder, [Yerushalayim], will be divided
right there within you.
2 “For I will gather all the nations
against Yerushalayim for war.
The city will be taken,
the houses will be rifled,
the women will be raped,
and half the city will go into exile;
but the rest of the people
will not be cut off from the city.”
3 Then Adonai will go out
and fight against those nations,
fighting as on a day of battle.
4 On that day his feet will stand
on the Mount of Olives,
which lies to the east of Yerushalayim;
and the Mount of Olives
will be split in half
from east to west, to make a huge valley.
Half of the mountain will move toward the north,
and half of it toward the south.
5 You will flee to the valley in the mountains,
for the valley in the mountains will reach to Atzel.
You will flee, just as you fled before the earthquake
in the days of ‘Uziyah king of Y’hudah.
Then Adonai my God will come
to you with all the holy ones.

Zechariah 2 (CJB]

25 “I will restore to you the years that the locusts ate,
the grasshoppers, shearer-worms and cutter-worms,
my great army that I sent against you.
26 You will eat until you are satisfied
and will praise the name of Adonai your God,
who has done with you such wonders.
27 You will know that I am with Isra’el
and that I am Adonai your God,

and that there is no other.

Chapter 4 (CJB)

Joel 4Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

4 (Chapter 3 Western Bible) “For then, at that time, when I restore
the fortunes of Y’hudah and Yerushalayim,
2 I will gather all nations and bring them down
to the Valley of Y’hoshafat [Adonai judges].
I will enter into judgment there
for my people, my heritage Isra’el,
whom they scattered among the nations;
then they divided my land.
3 They drew lots for my people,
traded boys for whores,
sold girls for wine to drink.

Hebrews 10:31

aec24ef4de0ce04571d6b245d5a482ce.jpg

[MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] , That's the Iron of a biblical Zionist's Blade. I know I only scratch your stone heart, but I thrust it home in the Name of
latest
, the TRUE Zionist of zionist's.

Psalm 87Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

87 (0) A psalm of the sons of Korach. A song:
(1) On the holy mountains is [the city’s] foundation.
2 Adonai loves the gates of Tziyon
more than all the dwellings in Ya‘akov.
3 Glorious things are said about you,
city of God. (Selah)
4 I count Rahav and Bavel
among those who know me;
Of P’leshet, Tzor and Ethiopia [they will say],
“This one was born there.”
5 But of Tziyon it will be said,
“This one and that was born in it,
for the Most High himself establishes it.”
6 When he registers the peoples, Adonai will record,
"This one was born there.” (Selah)
7 Singers and dancers alike say,
“For me, you are the source of everything.”

(1 John 4:8; 1 Corinthians 13:1-13; 1 John 2:2; Acts 17:22-34; Romans 4:5)

And... My favorite...

Matthew 9:11-13

11 When the P’rushim saw this, they said to his talmidim, “Why does your rabbi eat with tax-collectors and sinners?” 12 But Yeshua heard the question and answered, “The ones who need a doctor aren’t the healthy but the sick. 13 As for you, go and learn what this means: ‘I want compassion rather than animal-sacrifices.’ For I didn’t come to call the ‘righteous,’ but sinners!”

Matthew 11

18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon.’ 19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Look, a glutton and a winebibber, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’ But wisdom is justified by her children.”

Shall we "hear" AMR's Opinion? Or, shall we "Believe" Jesus' Revelations?

#OP is now FULLY supported, Un-refuted and bolstered by ToL's Head Calvinist's words.

God appointed sin to exist so that he may be able to demonstrate his forgive or judgment. How can God forgive unless there were sin to forgive? Or how can God demonstrate judgment unless he had first appointed sin to judge? He himself is not the promoter of sin, but he appointed it to come through Satan upon the world, to demonstrate these qualities of himself, whereupon the finality of sin will result in the reduction of all that is evil to mere rubble and ashes.