Pray for Bob today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Hall of Fame
Interesting. Bob campaigning for the Constitution Party? Wow. In fact, I do remember he had their Pres. candidate, Michael Peroutka, on his show.

I've voted CP for the last 2 pres. elections and am very pleased with both runners, Howard Phillips and Peroutka.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Clete said:
So how did it go? Has anyone heard from Bob on it yet?
Just got off the phone with him. Due to the Hurricane their meeting in Florida was cancelled. They decided that Bob would put the presentation on DVD and mail it to them. At least that means that his ministry will probably make it available for anyone to purchase. I'd like to see it but I'd rather have seen Bob make the presentation to them in person. It would have been more persuasive. But keep your fingers crossed. This idea still may work.

Shalom

Jefferson said:
Just got off the phone with him. Due to the Hurricane their meeting in Florida was cancelled. They decided that Bob would put the presentation on DVD and mail it to them. At least that means that his ministry will probably make it available for anyone to purchase. I'd like to see it but I'd rather have seen Bob make the presentation to them in person. It would have been more persuasive. But keep your fingers crossed. This idea still may work.

This is cool........... but a bummer that it is not in person..............

Toast

allsmiles said:
does anyone know what his actual ideas were, other than supporting the constitution party?

Rather simple, don't support anyone who is willing to compromise on you shall not murder, aka abortion.

SOTK

truthman said:
Interesting. Bob campaigning for the Constitution Party? Wow. In fact, I do remember he had their Pres. candidate, Michael Peroutka, on his show.

I've voted CP for the last 2 pres. elections and am very pleased with both runners, Howard Phillips and Peroutka.

Is this particular party growing at all?

allsmiles

Toast said:
Rather simple, don't support anyone who is willing to compromise on you shall not murder, aka abortion.

not really as brilliant as the build up around here has lead me to believe it would have been.

have to confess, i'm slightly disappointed, of course i seem to always be disappointed with BE, but i'm not sure what i expected in the first place. he's just a dude.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
truthman said:

Bob is not against the CP in general. But I don't think he would say the CP is a major part of the solution because the CP is tied to the political process that it exists in.

Status
Not open for further replies.