Pray for Bob today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Today, Bob is giving a 2 hour long power point presentation to D. James Kennedy's ministry in Florida regarding their failed 25 year strategy of conservative Christian political influence. Please pray that Bob will be persuasive and that Kennedy's staff will be humble enough to be willing to be corrected.

If they are persuaded, they in turn could persuade James Dobson's ministry. This could result in a historic change.

Thank you.

allsmiles

Jefferson said:
Today, Bob is giving a 2 hour long power point presentation to D. James Kennedy's ministry in Florida regarding their failed 25 year strategy of conservative Christian political influence. Please pray that Bob will be persuasive and that Kennedy's staff will be humble enough to be willing to be corrected.

If they are persuaded, they in turn could persuade James Dobson's ministry. This could result in a historic change.

Thank you.

what initiatives has the kennedy ministry been attempting? how have they been failing? what changes would bob like to see happen? what new initiatives would bob suggest? what is bob hoping to accomplish?

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jefferson said:

Thank you.

Will do!

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
allsmiles said:
what initiatives has the kennedy ministry been attempting? how have they been failing? what changes would bob like to see happen? what new initiatives would bob suggest? what is bob hoping to accomplish?

You can read this or go to www.kgov.com and listen to "America's Constitutional problems" or "when you ask amiss you get John Roberts" or just browse around and listen to whatever you like.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Bob should record his presentation on DVD. I would be interested in seeing it myself.

allsmiles

death2impiety said:
You can read this or go to www.kgov.com and listen to "America's Constitutional problems" or "when you ask amiss you get John Roberts" or just browse around and listen to whatever you like.

okay, i read the first link and not the other, time constraints and whatnot.

what does bob propose as an alternative to dobson's methods?

Mr. 5020

allsmiles said:
and what assurance can they give us that they won't be taking advantage of the american people as well?
I don't know. I don't support them. I was just answering your question.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't think the Constitution Party is the sum total of the solution. In fact, a greater part of the solution includes following Dr. Dobson's promise not to support any politician that will agree to murder even 1 child.

The Constitution Party solution is only for a few different situations; like when you are voting and the CP happens to be a choice. But Bob has some serious reservations about supporting the CP with much time/money/effort.

Emo

Jefferson said:

Thank you.

Very interesting!

Will do

Shalom

Jefferson said:

Thank you.

Thank God for Bob Enyardt he is a real fighter for Christ. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.