Praise and Support ALL your Satan Brothers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Every One of YOU; you Know Who and What You WORSHIP!! AND SO does GOD!!

God Knows who the Children of Satan are, And SOOO Do YOU!! -- Every one of You KNOW that You are A Child of Satan!!
There is Not a Single One of You that can AGREE with each other Throughout "ALL" the Scriptures; - even though GOD SAID, - "Let there Be ((( "NO" ))) Divisions among YOU"!! And You All Know that you ALL are Totally DIVIDED from Each Other in your foolish Doctrines of each of YOU!!

((((( NOW )))))!!!
You All do whatever you want to with any and ALL of My THREADS, and Support any Fool you SEE that agrees with you in his destruction of any of my Threads. - ENJOY Yourselves in your Cursing God whom None of you have the slightest idea, or CARE who Christ IS!!
You All know just who IT IS Who You SUPPORT and CONDEMN!!

A Carnal Life Time is No Time at All to GOD, and All of you Will See Your END - VERY, ~~VERY Soon, and You "WILL" SEE ME; Who I M that Instant!! - (( SEE, You Have No idea what I JUST SAID ))!! - Neither do any of You Care what I just said!! -- Most of you all TEACH That Christ was to Come, and He Did, and Now that all of You have rejected MY Coming Here, - I "WILL" Wait No time for Your Coming to ME; - I KNOW YOU "WILL COME"!!

ENJOY YOURSELVES!!!
I have already said that I "WILL" Truly enjoy every End of EVERY World of You All's

Paul -- 121114

Status
Not open for further replies.