Pope Enthroned Between Cherubim, Showing himself that he is God.

CherubRam

What does "Vatican mean: http://biblelight.net/vatican.htm

These quotes are from the Encyclopedia Americana,1961 edition.
"Words are frequently changed in an entirely arbitrary way, just for the sake of change, as is the case with taboo, and cant. The purpose is to deform the word in any possible way and render it unrecongnizable."
"Cant ,the secret language of a corporation or class of persons, such as criminals, hoboes, students, soldiers, railroaders, conspirators, and the like." This quote should have also included secret societies.
"Canopus. In Egyptian mythology, a water god, represented on vessels of a spherical shape." That is, the shape of a serpent.
"Cannibalism, Kan/i/bal/ism, a customary, socially approved practice, among certain barbarous peoples, of eating human flesh." "The fact that the older, learned term "anthropophagy" derives from the classic Greek anthropos (man) , and phagein (eat), suggests that from ancient times barbarous peoples were known to eat human flesh, or at least were accused of doing so."

Here is a list of proper names of some snakes.

Apostolepis: nick name, messenger snake.
Acanthophis: Adder's.
Canna, Pseudaspis: Mole snake.
Candidus, Bungarus.
Candoia: #1. Aspera, #2. Bibroni, #3. Carinata.
Caninus, Corallas: Emerald tree boa.
Cantherigerus, Alsophis.
Cantil, Agkistrodon bilineatus.
Cantori, Trimeresurus.
Canum, Gyalopion: Western hook-nosed.
Canus, Tropidophis.

CherubRam

The seven hills of Rome.

This is the list of hills:

Aventinus (Aventine)
Caelius (Caelian)
Capitolium (Capitoline)
Esquiliae (Esquiline)
Palatium (Palatine)
Quirinalis (Quirinal)
Viminalis (Viminal)

The seven hills are:

Aventine Hill (Latin, Aventinus; Italian, Aventino)
Caelian Hill (Caelius, Celio)
Capitoline Hill (Capitolinus, Campidoglio)
Esquiline Hill (Esquilinus, Esquilino)
Palatine Hill (Palatinus, Palatino)
Quirinal Hill (Quirinalis, Quirinale)
Viminal Hill (Viminalis, Viminale)

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]The Caesars[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]#1 Julius, #2 Augustus, #3 Tiberius, #4 Caligula, #5 Claudius, #6 Nero, #7 Galba, #8 Otho. Vitellius was the first to add Cognomen Germanicus to his name instead of Caesar upon his accession; the latter name Caesar had fallen into disrepute because of the actions of Nero. Vespasian, Titus and Domitian were actually a separate dynasty called the Flavians. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Between June 68 and December 69, Rome witnessed a successive rise and fall of Galba, Otho, and Vitellius, until the accession of Vespasian, the first ruler of the Flavian dynasty. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 17:10.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while. 11 The beast (nation) who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Book of Legends is a 8th century Gnostic writing, which also mentions Jerusalem as The City of the seven Hills. I, myself am not a Gnostic or a Kabbalist. Nor do I put any faith in such works. Like I have said before, Rome has been known as the city of the seven hills for more than 2000 years.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 13:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[ The Beast out of the Sea ] And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Revelation 17:3
Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]All over the hills of Rome were Pagan temples, with even the hills named after Pagan gods.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Are we to believe our Lord literally meant the hidden estoric knowledge of occult arcana you seem to be pointing to? Is that "white stone" about some mysterious ancient mystery school teaching that only the initiated can know? That kind of thinking and working is not of God. That's how the pagan priests of old held control over the masses, treating God's Truth as some hidden mystery that only THEY could impart knowledge of. In doing that, they created all sorts of addition philosophical and hidden meanings on top of it, which is what the leaven of the scribes and Pharisees was even about. That's confusion, and it's not from God. Instead, God gives understanding that makes things simple to understand, removes the mysteriousness out of it. Satan's workers compound the mysterious instead.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Now why would anyone want to confuse the people? Duh!

The Book of Legends is a 8th century Gnostic writing, which also mentions Jerusalem as The City of the seven Hills. I, myself am not a Gnostic or a Kabbalist. Nor do I put any faith in such works. Like I have said before, Rome has been known as the city of the seven hills for more than 2000 years. [/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]The Caesars[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

#1 Julius, #2 Augustus, #3 Tiberius, #4 Caligula, #5 Claudius, #6 Nero, #7 Galba, #8 Otho.

Vitellius was the first to add Cognomen Germanicus to his name instead of Caesar upon his accession; the latter name Caesar had fallen into disrepute because of the actions of Nero.

Vespasian, Titus and Domitian were actually a separate dynasty called the Flavians.

Between June 68 and December 69, Rome witnessed a successive rise and fall of Galba, Otho, and Vitellius, until the accession of Vespasian, the first ruler of the Flavian dynasty.

Revelation 17:10
They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while. 11 The beast (nation) who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

For a short time Rome had no leader, and was thought to be no longer a nation.

Revelation 13:2
[ The Beast out of the Sea ] And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

Originally the British Lion Crest looked more like a Leopard, but now days it looks more like a Lion.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...96,d.cGE&fp=88147e3f973328f7&biw=1024&bih=673

Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.

All over the hills of Rome were Pagan temples, with even some of the hills named after Pagan gods. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 17:9[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.

For more than two thousand years Rome has been known as the city of the seven hills. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Blasphemy: NOUN: 1a. A contemptuous or profane act, utterance, or writing concerning God or a sacred entity. b. The act of claiming for oneself the attributes and rights of God. It is a blasphemy to call a person or hill, god; when they or it, is not a god. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Revelation 13:2

Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Again, two thousand years ago Rome was first called The City of the Seven Hills. Although there are many places in the world now called "The City of the Seven Hills", Rome was the first original.[/FONT]

keypurr

The RCC has been exposed for what it is. Babylon is falling, get out of her while you can.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

jsanford108

Had to go make a different thread because you were getting proven wrong? Typical signs of theological ignorance and stroking ego.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

jsanford108

The seven hills of Rome.

This is the list of hills:

Aventinus (Aventine)
Caelius (Caelian)
Capitolium (Capitoline)
Esquiliae (Esquiline)
Palatium (Palatine)
Quirinalis (Quirinal)
Viminalis (Viminal)

The seven hills are:

Aventine Hill (Latin, Aventinus; Italian, Aventino)
Caelian Hill (Caelius, Celio)
Capitoline Hill (Capitolinus, Campidoglio)
Esquiline Hill (Esquilinus, Esquilino)
Palatine Hill (Palatinus, Palatino)
Quirinal Hill (Quirinalis, Quirinale)
Viminal Hill (Viminalis, Viminale)

Since Rome existed when John wrote Revelation, why not call it "Rome," rather than "Babylon?" Simple thinking can cure a lot of this unbased conspiracy.

CherubRam

Since Rome existed when John wrote Revelation, why not call it "Rome," rather than "Babylon?" Simple thinking can cure a lot of this unbased conspiracy.

If parables were not used, then the bible would have been completely destroyed. Most people do not know that the bible is speaking about them. Only those who are truly spiritually discerned are able to figure it out.

jsanford108

From your Thread "Gay Orgy at Vatican," where I demonstrated that the claim "the pope believes he is God," as a falsehood.

Let us work through those things quoted above.

“Don’t go to God for forgiveness of sins, come to me” Source: “The Pope’s Apology” by Professor Author Noble: This is a phrasing by Professor Noble. This is not a quote from any priest or pope. This is a quote that the Noble Professor is attributing to Popes. As stated before, Noble is a devout anti-Catholic, and prone to a history of revision and false applications. Therefore, this quote, and its source, are not reputable.

We Catholics are the "Mother" Church and Our Protestant Daughters Are Harlots - (Rev. 17:5): This is once again, a quote being projected onto Catholics. This is not a direct quote from any biblical source, nor true Catholic Source. The Catechism of the Catholic Church often refers to Protestants as "our brothers and sisters in Christ." This quote is pure conjecture, and false. It also makes no real sense when compared alongside Catholic teachings.

"The Pope is God On This Earth:" This is a false statement. Obviously, the Pope is not God in any capacity. There is no teaching of Catholic origin that makes this declaration. Once again, we see a false attribution and projection, lacking of merit or evidence. The Pope is a representative of God, but by no means God himself.

"The Pope is Immortal:" This has never been declared by Catholicism. And is clearly a false (and silly) attribution. Especially since there are only two popes even alive today. This is quickly dismissed due to lack of logic and any evidence to the contrary.

"The Pope is Infallible:" This one is a little tricky. This is a "true" statement and attribution, but not in the scope and sense that Protestants declare and believe. The Pope is only "infallible" when making declarations or decrees on moral or dogmatic truths. Which, as I stated before, has never contradicted what is found in Scripture. As stated before, that is quite considerable, given the nuts that have been pope. These statements are made rarely, and are usually just re-declarations of things already taught. Examples of this can easily be found and traced throughout history. In any circumstance outside of making such decrees and declarations, the pope is not considered, by the Catholic Church, infallible. He never has been considered infallible outside of such circumstances. Like ever. So any claim to the contrary is false.

"The Pope's Crown Bears This Inscription - VICarIVs fILII DeI=666:" This is just preposterous and borderline insane. This is really people seeing the devil everywhere. I could say, "don't read the Bible! It talks about Satan! How evil!" My claim is true, it talks about Satan, but not in the way I mean. I can string letters together throughout the Bible and create the phrase "Worship and Hail Satan." But this is the work of a twisted mind, no? Both of those examples bear as much weight and merit as this silly claim. This is an active effort at "seeing the devil in the details."

" The Pope Has All Power in Heaven and Earth and Can Change Divine Laws:" Another false attribute and projection. (I think from now on, I may just say this phrase, as it seems to be a pattern). The Pope clearly does not have this power, because if he did, those corrupt popes could have sent people to hell, sent plagues, etc. Once again, no merit, evidence, or logic.

"The Pope Can Change, Add to, or Take Away From,
and His Word is Greater than the Holy Scriptures
:" Once again, false. There is no claim of this, and this is actually contrary to what is taught by Catholicism. No merit, evidence, or logic. Another false projection.

"All People Must Be Subject to the Authority of the Pope
in Order to be in God's True Church
All Who Separate From the Control of the Pope are Without Christ
All People Must Be Subject to the Authority of the Pope in Order to be Saved
:" This is taken out of context from older Catholic documents. While these claims were put forth, by various religious outraged at the dissension from the Church, they have since been amended (for example, it is not taught that only those under Catholicism are saved). Such claims were not "ex cathedra," (which is the term applied to when a Pope makes a declaration of moral or dogmatic truth), but the rants and beliefs of a few. So, while "true," it is grossly taken out of context.

"Even if the Pope is in Error or Were Evil,
He Still Holds Power Over All Christ's Faithful:"
I give credit where it is due, your quotes did improve to at least minimal truths. While this statement is true, it has to be taken in context with "ex cathedra." Taken, with the full knowledge, that the Pope has never, and will never, make evil or erroneous declarations of moral or dogmatic truths. Obviously, there have been Popes in error and evil. There has never been any denial of that on our part. In fact, it is an excellent point that we, Catholics, always utilize. Paul was once evil. He may have not gotten along with other apostles, after being named Paul. But his declarations were always truthful, no? So, this attribution must be taken in context, and with full knowledge of what it means.

"The Pope is Christ's Replacement (Vicar or Vicegerent) on Earth:" This is a false wording. The Pope is the "Vicar of Christ," but that does not mean "replacement." "Vicar" has never been defined, connotative or denotative, as such. This is a perfect example of utilizing a small truth and perverting it to form a false "fact." This is classic alteration/false attribution.

"Supreme Papal Authority Comes From the Law of the Caesars
September 13, 2013 at 3:24pm • Like
:" This is akin to the claim that Christianity comes from Sumerian stories. The whole "Son Saving Humanity" being linked to Sumerian worship of the "Sun saving man from darkness." It is just flimsy, without evidence, merit, or logic (addressing the claim about Sumerians). Likewise, the claim that Popes get the idea of Papal Authority from Roman Caesars is just ludicrous. There has never been any evidence of this. And the claim of authority actually originates from Scripture. If you want to make the claim that Scripture, likewise, Christ's commands and Word, bore no authority, then I can see this argument being a "logical" one, since there is no belief or authority to begin with. However, if the Bible has authority, then any doctrine arising from true rendering of Scripture, evidence by God's Eternal Word, is valid and truth. So, if you believe the Scriptures, then this argument is contradictory to Scripture. But, if you don't give authority to Christ's Word, then your point can remain valid, but that would lead to a different conversation all together.

In closing, most of your points were completely false. The few that were slightly true, were taken out of context completely, or had false projections placed on them, leading to false conclusions. I would always encourage a thorough, unbiased research. And subsequently, a brief review of any author of any research or claim always gives plenty of insight into the integrity of their published material/claims.

jsanford108

If parables were not used, then the bible would have been completely destroyed. Most people do not know that the bible is speaking about them. Only those who are truly spiritually discerned are able to figure it out.

So, God would have let the written word be demolished and destroyed? Thus, the use of parables.

There is no reason not rationale behind this claim.

If the book of Revelation was "apocalyptic," then why hide reality behind parables? It makes no sense. John called out every other nation, which existed in his day. Why disguise Rome as "Babylon?" Once again, there is no logic there.