Poop Street, USA

musterion

You know it's bad when the MSM does an expose on it. Yet it's in the leftist sodomy Mecca. That means it must be worse than people have said.

The NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit surveyed 153 blocks of downtown San Francisco in search of trash, needles, and feces. The investigation revealed trash littered across every block. The survey also found 41 blocks dotted with needles and 96 blocks sullied with piles of feces.

Until the problem is fixed, Mohammed Nuru, the Director of the Public Works Department, is charged with the towering task of cleaning the streets, over and over again. “Yes, we can clean, he said, “and then go back a few hours later, and it looks as if it was never cleaned. So is that how you want to spend your money?”

“The floor is dirty,” said A’Nylah Reed, a 3-year-old student at the preschool, who irately explained having to navigate dirty conditions on her walks to school.

“There is poop in there,” she exclaimed. “That makes me angry.”

Kim Davenport, A’nyla’s mother, often walks her daughter to the Compass preschool on Leavenworth Street in San Francisco. She said she often has to pull her daughter out of the way in order to keep her from stepping on needles and human waste. “I just had to do that this morning!”

Children, can you spell diversity?

That's right!

F-E-C-E-S.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I'm concerned about what you are implying here . It's veiled racism . You're implying that if there were less diversity in America , and most people in America were white, there wouldn't be a problem with feces in San Francisco and elsewhere in America . . . . . .

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

glorydaz

I'm concerned about what you are implying here . It's veiled racism . You're implying that if there were less diversity in America , and most people in America were white, there wouldn't be a problem with feces in San Francisco and elsewhere in America . . . . . .

Well, I'll be. I didn't see a thing about race, so it was very well veiled. :chuckle:

It's a result of the nanny state mentality, which hits people of all colors.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I'm concerned about what you are implying here . It's veiled racism . You're implying that if there were less diversity in America , and most people in America were white, there wouldn't be "as much a gang and ghetto problem" in America

Now that s true

musterion

You're the racist for knee-jerk assuming diversity must have some racial context. It doesn't and I wasn't.

Racist.