Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't like to give out Wacked out POTDs too often and athough I just submitted one a few weeks ago, I just couldn't let this one go. :hammer:

avaya said:
ROFL!

I like you Koban. You're posts are not only funnier but also do a great job of showing just how insipid from of the religious right's concerns are.

Oh no!

Sex!

What's amazing is that these supposedly religious folks are more willing to follow the words of man than the words of their alleged god.

Remeber folks, god created us naked and without humility yet it was man's hand that changed us.

I say, to be closer to god we should all walk around naked and bugger whomever we want.

:freak:

Absurdity found here.

Granite

Hall of Fame
The minute I saw that post I wondered if you'd pick it out.:chuckle:

Ahhhhhhh. I love being able to post in here now. :devil:

koban

Hey!

All I said was

In other news, scientists have discovered that water is wet.

and I provided a link!

And that was in response to kmo's post that there's sex on TV. (BTW - I chucked my TV years ago)

Read later in the thread, you'll see that avaya also promotes Starbuck's coffee! What a loon!

Oh yeah, and internet farmyard animal abuse.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
koban said:
Hey!

All I said was

In other news, scientists have discovered that water is wet.

and I provided a link!

And that was in response to kmo's post that there's sex on TV. (BTW - I chucked my TV years ago)

Read later in the thread, you'll see that avaya also promotes Starbuck's coffee! What a loon!

Oh yeah, and internet farmyard animal abuse.

It wasn't what you said that was wacked out. It's obvious that avaya read more into your comment than the point you were making.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is the same winner who posted this yesterday:
avaya said:
the Sibbie said:
Because I have better things to do, this is the last word on this topic from me:

If you are going to discuss "enchancing sexual function", the best place to do that is behind a closed bedroom door with your spouse, not in a high school or a college class! Ugh!
And if all this discussing is done behind closed doors where am I going to learn all the really great moves so I can please my partner? I guess I'll have to go and check out what the other couples are doing and learn from one of them.

Way to go Sibbie! You went from condemning the discussion of "enhancing sexual function" to the endorsement of adultery!

I knew you were my kind of gal!
:freak: :troll:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=929976&postcount=49

Army of One

And the same genius who considered this relevant to a discussion on abortion:
avaya said:
Gerald said:
I suspect you're just goofing around with this, but you do realize, don't you, that as income level rises fertility tends to drop?

Please post your proof of this or I will call this shenanagins.

It's a well known and documented fact that college educated women have more, and better quality, orgasms then their high school/ged educated counter parts.
:freak:

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Good pick Poly, I saw that thread, that was only one of a few you could have used. I blame koban mostly, but avaya obviously has a screw loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.