Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
PureX said:
wiseman said:
I think you read my post too quickly, yes God can do or be any "thing" but not any "not thing" and this does not violate any logical law of non-contradiction.

Man is a referable object and therefore a "be-able" thing for God

God cannot make a square circle because a square circle is not a referable object; it is a "not thing"
this is like saying can God make or be a blah blah blah blah... It is nonsensical, gibberish...

Once divine magic enters the picture, square circles become commonplace if it's God's will. A square is square by definition. A circle is a circle by definition. A man is a man by definition, and a god is a god by definition. Once we allow God to trump these definitions, then such contradictions become acceptable. Square circles and man-gods present us with the same inherent and definitive contradiction. So the assertion (Clete's and Yorzhiks's) that there is some absolute law that such contradictions can't exist, and that anyone who claims they do exist is unrighteous, contradicts even their own most sacred beliefs. God's divine magic does not changed the fact that they claimed that something they themselves believe in couldn't happen, and that they have essentially called themselves unrighteous by their believing that it did happen.

:hammer: :dizzy:

:doh:
Context

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
On Fire said:
I smell a Battle Royale.....

That would be "Battle Royale II" that you're smelling. :up:

ShadowMaid

Wow! That's whacked out! And I still have never read a whole post of PureX's! Has anyone else found this difficult?

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pure XXX has really lost it.

Once we allow God to trump these definitions, then such contradictions become acceptable.

Once we allow pot to affect our brain, then such contradictions become acceptable.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
ShadowMaid said:
Wow! That's whacked out! And I still have never read a whole post of PureX's! Has anyone else found this difficult?
Yeah. I had to put him on ignore because he never made sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.