Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
erinmarie said:
Ok Wickwoman.

I understand most of what you're saying. But why can't people afford to stay home with their kids?

Why can't there be more one income families? It's because people can't let go of the extra unneeded extras in their lifes? The only reason you'd need a second car is to go to work, really. It's not a necessity.

Don't buy the more expensive clothes, don't eat out as much, bargain shop around a little bit...some people even find it fun.

Get rid of the cable bill, try not to use so much electricity, go on walks and to parks instead of taking your kids somewhere that costs money. Your husbands can even take a second job somewhere fun! If they liked tools and home improvement, it may be fun to work at Lowes or Home Depot, and then you can even get a discount!

Whatever it takes. :BRAVO:

:first:
Context

taoist

That's a great post, troubleschmoopie,

Even the gals who can't afford to be soccer moms can still afford to be full-time moms. Where there's a will, there's a way, when there's a marriage. Single parents miss a lot.

taoist

Now this is totally wrong! I haven't given out any rep in weeks! This has got to be a bug in the rep system.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to erinmarie again."

Lucky

Hall of Fame
taoist said:
Now this is totally wrong! I haven't given out any rep in weeks! This has got to be a bug in the rep system.
The rep system totally sucks. :down:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
taoist said:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to erinmarie again."

You need to Rep a few more people before you can Rep Erin again. :angel:

taoist

BillyBob said:
You need to Rep a few more people before you can Rep Erin again. :angel:
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BillyBob again." :devil:

Hoist by my own dis-rep-utable ways, once again.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
taoist said:
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BillyBob again." :devil:

Hoist by my own dis-rep-utable ways, once again.

Well Geez, tao, it works better if you Rep more than one person every two weeks....:freak:

taoist

I did! Well, once. Maybe. I musta repped ... hmm ... five ... okay four ... people by now! mrsdeardelmar, you, erinmarie twice ... hmm ... hmm ... well maybe three. It's been a while, I forget. :doh:

taoist

I don't need to go fishing that often, Billy. It's not like I'm gonna eat the critters anyway. Oh yeah! I repped Thirsty too. So it was four. So there!

:devil:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
taoist said:
I don't need to go fishing that often, Billy. It's not like I'm gonna eat the critters anyway.

It's not like you're gonna catch them , either! :devil:

Oh yeah! I repped Thirsty too. So it was four. So there!

:devil:

That little possum has done pretty good for himself as far as Reps go.....

taoist

Well, Billy, if I do say it myself, I gotta agree with you there. Heck, he even managed to get onto Brother J's list. Think of that.

An agnostic possum handed a soul by an exorcist!

Nope, it don't get any better than this. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.