Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by famousGandalf7
Typical of people with a guilty conscience, you have resorted to passing the blame. I certainly agree that the biggest hinderance to the Power of God being in operation in the earth is the un-belief of His Children, but turning the blame for one's behavior anywhere but on the responsible party is just irresponsible. When we ignore the symptoms of our illness, we stay sick. Your disease is obviously incurable. Homosexuality is a closet behavior because of the conscience of the sinner. It is a result of the conviction of the Holy Spirit, which is the best thing on this earth. His conviction is the only path to life. Repentance is just a prayer away for anyone on this earth, since Jesus said that He would not turn anyone away, even you, Wickwoman. Repent!!!

{I think it is obvious that the premise of this thread is flawed, it says: "I'm gay and my aunt loves me for it," that's like saying: "I'm a serial killer, and my neighbor loves me for it."}
http://www.theologyonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=217050#post217050

Status
Not open for further replies.