Votes: 11 42.3%
  • I'll never tell

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's time for the poll from TOL Americans (UK and Canada folks can vote also). I'm not looking for debate or bashing or support for one or neither, just the poll. Please refrain from too much commentary. the poll will be private

How did you post a poll? I once wanted to do this, and couldn't find some icon, any control, to do this in the Post Thread controls.

Anyway, another category could be Undecided, as there are a number of such people conflicted, at this point. And this isn't to throw water on anything, but to simply point out a fact that a poll with a minuscule sample isn't a valid poll. For instance, the presence of a candidate's trolls in slightly higher number, alone, would skew the results to way out of balance, that is, invalid, meaningless.

A poll I had in mind was similar, but the point not a results measure. Just as well I couldn't figure out how to do it, as I was up to no good, put Caligula on the ballot.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
How did you post a poll? I once wanted to do this, and couldn't find some icon, any control, to do this in the Post Thread controls.

Anyway, another category could be Undecided, as there are a number of such people conflicted, at this point. And this isn't to throw water on anything, but to simply point out a fact that a poll with a minuscule sample isn't a valid poll. For instance, the presence of a candidate's trolls in slightly higher number, alone, would skew the results to way out of balance, that is, invalid, meaningless.

A poll I had in mind was similar, but the point not a results measure. Just as well I couldn't figure out how to do it, as I was up to no good, put Caligula on the ballot.
Yes, I thought of undecided after the fact. To make a poll, when you start a new thread go to the upper right above the first post and there is a tab that says THREAD TOOLS - click on it and the last option will be create a poll, then follow the instructions, the choices you want are called options so pick how many options you want

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yes, I thought of undecided after the fact. To make a poll, when you start a new thread go to the upper right above the first post and there is a tab that says THREAD TOOLS - click on it and the last option will be create a poll, then follow the instructions, the choices you want are called options so pick how many options you want

Only subscribers can post polls.

Also I think your poll is better without an option for undecided.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I just found out that only members can create a poll, sorry. It's only 30.00 for a year or 3.00 dollars per month, sometimes Knight has half-off sales

Also I think your poll is better without an option for undecided.

Understandable. Limited options is a decidedly liberal point of view. It's like having a poll option you'd find just as scary and inexplicable, "Have to think about it."

Look, I'm only trying to help, if you guys find using Google problematic. It's clear your Herculean, frantic efforts are wasted here, trying to win over the world for Hillary and silence the opposition, just wearing your poor little fingers out. Hate to break this to you, but a somewhat less than innumerable crowd is viewing you here. So, I'm offering to Google for you.

Just say the word, and I'll try to find you a forum of the world that would fully appreciate your efforts, perhaps with the sort of traffic that would get you guys beyond sitting room only, around your kitchen table and Primus stove. There could be an Elizabeth Bathory fan club site with a comments section. Maybe there's something like a NPSO, "No Perceptible Souls Online" more worthy of your talents, or BIPS (Rather catchy, wouldn’t even you admit? No? Sorry, you poor thing…), “Bolsheviks In PantSuits.”

So how about it?

cookin' up a big batch of pork soda?

Sorry. Don't know what pork soda is, man, but it sure sounds like it belongs!

Update. I just Googled that, and, no, I was referring to the real thing, which, if you research, you'll find it among the glories of the old Soviet block, and the butt of jokes in some Russian literature.

Kerosene stoves

The primus stove. Source: Michael Klimentyev / RIA Novosti

“Natural gas was not available in many city households, so people used small portable kerosene stoves – or Primus stoves – for cooking. They all had mostly the same design, give or take a couple of features. Later, a new device called kerogaz appeared; this was the same old portable kerosene stove, but it had a higher fuel consumption efficiency. All those stoves were usually lined up in the kitchens of communal apartments, and when people came home from work in the evening, you could hear this steady humming. The humming of a Primus stoves was one of the distinctive features of Soviet home life.”

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Understandable. Limited options is a decidedly liberal point of view. It's like having a poll option you'd find just as scary and inexplicable, "Have to think about it."

Look, I'm only trying to help, if you guys find using Google problematic. It's clear your Herculean, frantic efforts are wasted here, trying to win over the world for Hillary and silence the opposition, just wearing your poor little fingers out. Hate to break this to you, but a somewhat less than innumerable crowd is viewing you here. So, I'm offering to Google for you.

Just say the word, and I'll try to find you a forum of the world that would fully appreciate your efforts, perhaps with the sort of traffic that would get you guys beyond sitting room only, around your kitchen table and Primus stove. There could be an Elizabeth Bathory fan club site with a comments section. Maybe there's something like a NPSO, "No Perceptible Souls Online" more worthy of your talents, or BIPS (Rather catchy, wouldn’t even you admit? No? Sorry, you poor thing…), “Bolsheviks In PantSuits.”

So how about it?

:chuckle: Calm down. It's just a poll.

:chuckle: Calm down. It's just a poll.

If my blood pressure were lower, I'd be dead, get more exercised over trouble peeling an orange than this, as if, bovine political disorder some of you guys suffer. If I'm not mistaken, you're the party apparatchik on a bloody campaign, serial posting day and night, like some frantic representative of Trolls for Hillary, on amphetamines. Calm down? Physician, heal thyself.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If my blood pressure were lower, I'd be dead, get more exercised over trouble peeling an orange than this, as if, bovine political disorder some of you guys suffer. If I'm not mistaken, you're the party apparatchik on a bloody campaign, serial posting day and night, like some frantic representative of Trolls for Hillary on amphetamines. Calm down? Physician, heal thyself.

Backing away slowly... slowly...