Police: Muslim migrants threw Christians overboard

genuineoriginal

Police: Muslim migrants threw Christians overboard
Italian police arrested 15 Muslim migrants who survivors said tossed 12 Christians from a boat during a recent Mediterranean crossing attempt. In a separate incident, 41 migrants were feared drowned as the situation in the region intensifies.

The Muslim migrants involved in the clash with Christians were arrested in the Sicilian city of Palmero and charged with "multiple aggravated murder motivated by religious hate," police said in a statement Thursday, according to the BBC. The victims were from Nigeria and Ghana. The suspects were from Ivory Coast, Mali and Senegal.

Police learned of the incident through interviews with survivors, who said they boarded a rubber boat Tuesday off the Libyan coast with 105 passengers aboard, the Associated Press reported. The surviving Christians were able to remain onboard only by forming a "human chain" to resist the assault, police said.

This is the first time I noticed a major news source specify that Muslims are committing "multiple aggravated murder motivated by religious hate".

shagster01

This is the first time I noticed a major news source specify that Muslims are committing "multiple aggravated murder motivated by religious hate".

They specified that THOSE PARTICULAR Muslims committed multiple aggravated murder motivated by religious hate.

And THOSE individuals have rightly been arrested for it.

genuineoriginal

They specified that THOSE PARTICULAR Muslims committed multiple aggravated murder motivated by religious hate.

And THOSE individuals have rightly been arrested for it.

Are you saying that you also think it is a fluke that the major news agency actually stated that they were Muslims?

shagster01

Are you saying that you also think it is a fluke that the major news agency actually stated that they were Muslims?

No. I'm staying that your statement that, "Muslims are committing multiple aggravated murder motivated by religious hate," is quite generic and general.

It's like stating that, "Christians go to Baptist churches on Sundays." It might be true for some, but it's too generic of a statement to be a complete fact.

genuineoriginal

No. I'm staying that your statement that, "Muslims are committing multiple aggravated murder motivated by religious hate," is quite generic and general.

You seem to have missed the point that the news agencies will often refuse to identify Muslims as Muslims and refuse to acknowledge that their murders are motivated by religious hate.

HisServant

The greater Muslim population is irrelevant when dealing with the issue at hand... because they chose to be irrelevant.. because they are doing nothing about it... they are just as afraid of the terrorists as we are... and in the cowardice, criticize us for doing the job they are afraid to do.