Pedophile Central - Antifa, BLM, Trump Haters

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If you support Antifa, you just might be a pedophile

If you support BLM, you just might be a pedophile

If you have an irrational hatred for our curret president, you just might be a pedophile

If you think it's unfair that a child being attacked by a registered pedophile turns around and shoots him dead, you just might be a pedophile

Pedophile ANTIFA and BLM Leader Complains He Might Catch Covid-19 in Prison

June 3, 2020 Baxter Dmitry News, US 63 Comments

ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter leader, Micah Rhodes, who was found guilty of the statutory rapes of an underage girl and boy in 2018, has complained in a lawsuit that he is at risk of catching Covid-19 in prison.

We [are] persistently at risk from COVID because we cannot keep socially distant,” said convicted sex offender Micah Rhodes. “We all hear coughs in our unit, and for some time people were not being seen by medical staff.

Many of us are months away from release. We never wanted to die in prison.”

Micah Rhodes of Portland’s Resistance was arrested in 2014 and in 2015 for sexually abusing a minor girl and minor boy. During his trials, the county Sheriff revealed that Rhodes had a longstanding history of inappropriate contact with minors.

Rhodes, who led Antifa’s Portland Resistance group, was found guilty by a Washington County Circuit Court jury in March, 2018.

As an Antifa leader, Rhodes was frequently seen at marches and sitting in on meetings at Portland City Hall. He also was a leader of Portland’s Resistance, a group that formed after Donald Trump won the presidential election in November 2016.

He helped organize people during night after night of violent and destructive protests immediately after Trump’s victory.

Rhodes’ first case of sexual contact with a child was recorded in 2008, when a 9-year-old boy became a victim, a year later Rhodes, who was then 15, was found surrounded by three young children, whose age the authorities did not disclose.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Antifa, BLM and Trump haters might be pedophiles. They might also be soy boys:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Have you rewritten the rules for the forum, and if so where can they be found? I'd like to know what few rules are left.

Is profanity/implied profanity allowed now?

Are you enjoying what conservatives have to put up with on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube? Being banned, shadow banned, posts deleted, videos demonitized, channels demonitized, etc., without ever knowing specifically what violations they committed, no warnings, no nothing.

It's bullcrap isn't it Anna? Welcome to our world.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Are you enjoying what conservatives have to put up with on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube? Being banned, shadow banned, posts deleted, videos demonitized, channels demonitized, etc., without ever knowing specifically what violations they committed, no warnings, no nothing.

You're not hurting for content in any of those places.

Your world? :chuckle: I've had my share of bans, including one for quoting Trump without using enough asterisks. If we said anything we were called crybabies. Will I get banned for calling you a crybaby because you don't get to spew fake news and conspiracy theories elsewhere to the extent you wish you could?

Arthur Brain

So what are the rules now then? Anything goes? I'm not fussed about some dopey troll calling me a paedophile and the like as it's his standard MO but there were some standards in this place where some things were kicked into touch. Frankly, you're exaggerating about what "conservatives" have to put up with as it is.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So what are the rules now then? Anything goes? I'm not fussed about some dopey troll calling me a paedophile and the like as it's his standard MO but there were some standards in this place where some things were kicked into touch. Frankly, you're exaggerating about what "conservatives" have to put up with as it is.

Well I care, calling someone a pedophile without cause should be over the line, wherever the line is.

If they allow that but not allow profanity or at least implied with asterisks, it shows they think a cuss word is more egregious than an unfounded allegation that someone's a pedophile.

Arthur Brain

Well I care, calling someone a pedophile without cause should be over the line, wherever the line is.

If they allow that but not allow profanity or at least implied with asterisks, it shows they think a cuss word is more egregious than an unfounded allegation that someone's a pedophile.

Oh, it should be addressed and would have been a while ago as anything like that is crossing well over a line. If profanity and implied profanity are still offences deemed ban worthy then it's a complete double standard. Heck, my last two were for the latter and I still haven't had an explanation as to what the supposed "implied profanity" even consisted of...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Oh, it should be addressed and would have been a while ago as anything like that is crossing well over a line. If profanity and implied profanity are still offences deemed ban worthy then it's a complete double standard.

Will be interesting to find out.

Heck, my last two were for the latter and I still haven't had an explanation as to what the supposed "implied profanity" even consisted of...

Welcome to Jefferson's world... :chuckle: