Parade

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Dueling parades with Putin's May Day parade? Then perhaps they can meet and compare hand size?

Or perhaps North Korea's military parades make him jealous?

Imagine the crazed right wing if Obama had suggested this?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Dueling parades with Putin's May Day parade? Then perhaps they can meet and compare hand size?

They'd quite properly criticize him for wasting funds to inflate his ego.

Obama used the military for other things:

Osama bin Laden killed by U.S. forces
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/osama-bin-laden-killed-by-u-s-forces

5/16: Key ISIS leader killed by U.S. command...

(long list)

zzub

BANNED
Banned

The parade might be a good opportunity. Trump could invite Kim Jong-un and compare size.

Maybe Trump could get some much needed hair-do advice.

These guys have so much in common.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump wants his own parade. All of his heroes got parades:

646250321-german-american-italian-fascism-benito-mussolini-returning-place.jpg

fidel-castro.jpg

Kim-Jong-un-North-Korea-850x455.jpg

putin-medvedev-kremlin.jpg

Who's next?

trump-smirking.jpg

Yes, the military is short of money, and as patrick says, troops have died because money has been tight. But Trump wants his parade, so too bad, troops.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
037e0026e0827ec6d19f0aa111bf2b4b--vote-trump-social-awareness.jpg

PARADE

Given that I just received a "You have been removed from this discussion" from the "patrick janes" "President Trump wants Military Parade" thread, I would like to thank "The Barbarian" for providing this alternative!

I'm beginning to think that conservatives are making a concerted attempt to silence dissent, in which case may I suggest that we set up an alternate thread on the same theme when that occurs!

Concerning "THE PRARADE" - for a President whose signature policy has been to maintain a strong military presence in a dangerous world, one wonders as to why he has made no apparent effort to protect Americans from having the 2018 Interim Election hacked - in an equally dangerous world of cyberspace?

"THE "PARADE" symbolizes "The Donald's" misplaced set of priorities - what purpose does the world's strongest military serve, if the American people believe that their elections and other democratic institutions have already been subverted by a foreign power?

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
PARADE

Given that I just received a "You have been removed from this discussion" from the "patrick janes" "President Trump wants Military Parade" thread, I would like to thank "The Barbarian" for providing this alternative!

I'm beginning to think that conservatives are making a concerted attempt to silence dissent, in which case may I suggest that we set up an alternate thread on the same theme when that occurs!

Concerning "THE PRARADE" - for a President whose signature policy has been to maintain a strong military presence in a dangerous world, one wonders as to why he has made no apparent effort to protect Americans from having the 2018 Interim Election hacked - in an equally dangerous world of cyberspace?

"THE "PARADE" symbolizes "The Donald's" misplaced set of priorities - what purpose does the world's strongest military serve, if the American people believe that their elections and other democratic institutions have been subverted by a foreign power?
I didn't report you and if I did, I can't remove you. You blame me for your troubles more than you blame Trump! The Pentagon rejected the parade, move on son.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
local_02-04-18c.jpg

I didn't report you and if I did, I can't remove you. You blame me for your troubles more than you blame Trump! The Pentagon rejected the parade, move on son.
What I do know is that you are allowed to post a dissenting on this thread - a privilege for which I am being denied on a thread that you created!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Given that I just received a "You have been removed from this discussion" from the "patrick janes" "President Trump wants Military Parade" thread,

That thread is a "safe place" for right-wing snowflakes, who get triggered by facts they'd rather not see.

I'm beginning to think that conservatives are making a concerted attempt to silence dissent,

Remember, it's not all conservatives. Mainly, it's Trump's daddy:
image.jpg

He'd be really unhappy with his apprentice, if he didn't go after the media.

in which case may I suggest that we set up an alternate thread on the same theme when that occurs!

Perhaps we should have some kind of warning for threads that are meant to protect snowflakes.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The Dems are so proud that the policies of Obama decimated the Military!

If you mean the ISIS/Taliban/Al Qaeda military, you're right.

The kill list: Islamic State leaders taken off the battlefield
Faruq Qatani | Al Qaeda
Qatani was a top Al Qaeda leader in the eastern part of Afghanistan and one of Al Qaeda's "senior plotters of attacks against the United States," according to a statement from the U.S. Department of Defense.

Abu Muhammad Adnani | Islamic State
Qatani was a top Al Qaeda leader in the eastern part of Afghanistan and one of Al Qaeda's "senior plotters of attacks against the United States," according to a statement from the U.S. Department of Defense.

Hafiz Saeed Khan | Islamic State
The State Department last year designated Khan a global terrorist, saying he is the leader of Islamic State in Khorasan, which includes former members of the Pakistani and Afghan Taliban. Khan had previously been a Tehrik-e Taliban commander, but last year pledged loyalty to Islamic State leader Abu Bakr Baghdadi.

Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansour | Taliban
Mansour, known for his mercurial leadership, had been in the U.S. military’s crosshairs for years. He officially took charge of the Taliban in the summer of 2015 after the group acknowledged the death of founder Mullah Mohammad Omar.

Rahman Mustafa Qaduli, a.k.a. Abu Ala Afri and Haji Imam | Islamic State
Qaduli was an influential finance minister for Islamic State and a close advisor to the group's leader, Abu Bakr Baghdadi. He was a key player in Islamic State's military and financial operations, according to the Pentagon.

Abu Nabil, a.k.a. Wissam Najm Abd Zayd al Zubaydi | Islamic State
Nabil led Islamic State in Libya and was a longtime Al Qaeda figure. He was killed during a F-15 jet strike targeted at his compound in eastern Libya – the country’s government in effect has been a void since the toppling of Moammar Kadafi in 2011.

‘Jihadi John’ Mohammed Emwazi | Islamic State
The 27-year-old British citizen was given the moniker “Jihadi John” after he appeared in videos announcing the killing of American journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff, as well as the slaying of American aid worker Abdul-Rahman Kassig, British aid workers David Haines and Alan Henning, and Japanese journalist Kenji Goto.

Muhsin Fadhli | Al Qaeda
Fadhli, who fought for the Taliban as a teenager in Afghanistan, had advanced notice of the Sept. 11 attacks. Years later, U.S. intelligence analysts had fears that his faction was progressing in its ability to attack jets and other Western targets.

Ali Awni Harzi | Islamic State
Tunisian-born Harzi was a suspect in the 2012 Benghazi, Libya, attack, which resulted in the deaths of four Americans. His brother, Tariq Harzi, was known as the “emir of suicide bombers” for orchestrating hundreds of suicide bombings among jihadists.

"While it may have taken years to track down and eliminate Ali Awni al Harzi, those who kill Americans must understand that our memories are long and our commitment to justice is steadfast," Rep. Adam B. Schiff (D-Burbank), the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said.

Mokhtar Belmokhtar | Al Mourabitoun
Belmokhtar had an extensive history of organizing terrorism, yet always slipped out of the clutches of the U.S. military and its allies. In fact, the French government had nicknamed the Algerian militant "the Uncatchable."

Adan Garar | Shabab
Garar was a strategic commander who planned the high-profile attack on Nairobi’s Westgate shopping mall in 2013, which killed at least 67 people including children. Only those who could prove they were Muslim were spared.

The Shabab leader was killed in his vehicle near the southwestern town of Bardera in Somalia. The Shabab, which has pledged allegiance to Al Qaeda rather than Islamic State, has suffered blows to their military capabilities in recent years.

Adam Gadahn | Al Qaeda
The grandson of a Jewish doctor, Gadahn converted to Islam in 1995. He frequented the Islamic Center of Orange County, where those close to Gadahn say he fell under the influence of Hisham Diab, an accountant who lived in the Little Gaza section of Anaheim, who espoused extremist views

Gadahn appeared in five incendiary Al Qaeda videos before his death and became the first American since the World War II era to be charged with treason.

Hakimullah Mehsud | Pakistani Taliban
The leader of the Pakistani Taliban, also known as Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan, was killed by a CIA drone strike in Waziristan, Pakistan. He was known for attacking a CIA base in Afghanistan and a campaign that killed thousands of Pakistani civilians and security force members.

Maulvi Nazir | Pakistani Taliban
A U.S. drone strike in northwest Pakistan killed the top Taliban commander responsible for coordinating at*tacks on U.S. and NATO forces in Afgh*anistan.

Abu Yahya al Libi | Al Qaeda
Al Qaeda’s former second-in-com*mand, Libi was killed in a U.S. drone mis*sile strike on Hesokhel, a small vil*lage in North Waziristan near the Afghan bor*der. North Waziristan has long been a strong*hold for Al Qaeda, the Taliban, the Haqqani net*work and oth*er mil*it*ant groups.

Libi’s death was a big win for covert U.S. anti-terrorism operations in Pakistan, which had their milestone with the killing of Osama bin Laden in early 2011.

Sakhr Taifi | Al Qaeda
Al Qaeda’s second-in-com*mand in Afgh*anistan was killed in an air*strike coordinated by coalition forces. Taifi frequently commanded attacks against NATO and Afghan forces, and he traveled frequently between Afghanistan and Pakistan to relocate weapons and insurgent fighters.

Ab*dul-Rah*man Aw*laki and Ibrahim Banna | Al Qaeda
Awlaki, a 16-year-old U.S. citizen, was eating dinner along the side of a road when he was killed by a drone strike. Awlaki’s father, Anwar, was killed two weeks earlier for terrorist operations, but the son’s killing sparked outrage among human rights activists who argued that Awlaki’s death was unrelated to his father’s activities and he was executed without charge, trial or legitimate reasoning.

"If the government is going to be firing Predator missiles at American citizens, surely the American public has a right to know who’s being targeted and why." Jameel Jaffer, deputy legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union, said.

Also killed was Egyptian-born Banna, whom officials described as the media chief of the Al Qaeda affiliate in Yemen.

An*war Aw*laki | Al Qaeda
The Ameri*can-born Muslim cler*ic, ac*cused of in*spir*ing and plot*ting ter*ror*ist at*tacks on Amer*ic*ans, including the deadly shooting at an army base in Texas, was killed by a Hellfire missile fired from a drone aircraft operated by the CIA.

Atiyah Ab*dul Rah*man | Al Qaeda
Rahman first met Osama bin Laden in his teens, and the Al Qaeda kingpin appointed him to chief liaison for the group in Iran. Though he was unknown to most Americans, he "gained considerable stature in Al Qaeda as an explosives expert and Islamic scholar," according to the website of the U.S. National Counterterrorism Center.

Ilyas Kashmiri | Al Qaeda
Ilyas Kashmiri, a key Al Qaeda strategist, was killed in a 2011 strike in South Waziristan, Pakistan. Reports on Kashmiri alleged that he trained mujahedin to counter Soviet forces in 1980s Afghanistan and that he was tipped to command Al Qaeda after Osama bin Laden’s death.

Osama bin Laden | Al Qaeda
The founder of Al Qaeda and the mastermind of the Sept. 11 attacks was killed during a special forces raid of his compound. The Saudi Arabia-born extremist kingpin vanished after the fall of the World Trade Center towers.

Ab*dal*lah Umar Quray*shi | Al Qaeda
The bombing of a compound in Kunar province, close to the border with Pakistan, killed Abdallah Umar Qurayshi, who had led Al Qaeda-affiliated Arab fighters operating in two eastern provinces, and Abu Atta Kuwaiti, an explosives expert.

Sheik Said Masri | Al Qaeda
Al Qaeda's former third-ranking leader — a close associate and relative by marriage to Osama bin Laden — was killed in a U.S. drone strike in Pakistan's tribal region. The death of Masri, an Egyptian who was believed to act as the terrorist network's operational leader, was a major blow to Al Qaeda, which had suffered a steady degradation of its leadership and ability to mount attacks since the U.S. stepped up its campaign of missile strikes by unmanned aircraft in the tribal region.

Hus*sein Ye*meni | Al Qaeda
The death of the elusive Yemeni proved a source of elation for U.S. intelligence officials after the expert bomb maker was killed by drone strike in early 2010. It is believed that Yemeni played a strategic role in the 2009 Camp Chapman suicide attack in Afghanistan that killed seven CIA employees and contractors.

Baitul*lah Mah*sud | Pakistani Taliban
Mahsud was a founding militant of the Pakistani Taliban, which U.S. intelligence suggested could have been behind the 2007 assassination of former Pakistan Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto.

Despite his small stature, it is suggested that he had commanded as many as 20,000 fighters and provided refuge for Afghani Taliban members after the 2001 U.S. invasion.

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-targeted-killings-drone-snap-htmlstory.html

And yet, in spite of this, Obama never felt the need to give himself a parade.

Probably because of this, he didn't feel the need. After that kind of performance, one doesn't need to brag, does one?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
BBIRPcy.img

Parade

While "The Narcissist and Chief" is presiding over a "military" parade grand enough to satisfy his colossal ego, the Russians will be attempting to influence the 2018 Interims through the backdoor!

The Kremlin probably can't believe its good fortune that instead of following the advice of his 17 intelligence agencies that ensuring the integrity of America's elections become a national priority, this President is more interested in "pomp and circumstance!"

pomp and circumstance
noun
- splendid celebration with ceremony and fuss; also, the title of several military marches played at ceremonies, such as graduations

Last edited: