Ousting Trump via 25th Amendment is ‘clearly an attempt at a coup d’etat’

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
According to LIBERAL Alan Dershowitz, ousting Trump using the 25th Amendment is ‘clearly an attempt at a coup d’etat’:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/al...endment-is-clearly-an-attempt-at-a-coup-detat

“If [McCabe’s comments are] true, it is clearly an attempt at a coup d’état,” Dershowitz said.

Evoking the 25th Amendment, Dershowitz added, would be a fundamental misuse of its original purpose. He said it was originally "about Woodrow Wilson having a stroke. It’s about a president being shot and not being able to perform his office."

Dershowitz said any justice official who discussed the 25th Amendment in the context of ousting the president "has committed a grievous offense against the Constitution."

Dershowitz, who authored the book: "The Case Against the Democratic House Impeaching Trump," further argued that using the 25th Amendment to circumvent the impeachment process or an election, "is a despicable act of unconstitutional power grabbing."

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Dershowitz. Defense attorney for O.J.

:plain:

"Alan Morton Dershowitz is an American lawyer and academic. He is a scholar of United States constitutional law and criminal law, and a noted civil libertarian. Most of his career has been noted at Harvard Law School where, in 1967, at the age of 28, he became the youngest full professor of law in its history. "

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

"Alan Morton Dershowitz is an American lawyer and academic. He is a scholar of United States constitutional law and criminal law, and a noted civil libertarian. Most of his career has been noted at Harvard Law School where, in 1967, at the age of 28, he became the youngest full professor of law in its history. "

He stood with OJ. That tells me all I need to know about him.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned

He stood with OJ. That tells me all I need to know about him.

I see. Hillary stood with a rapist and bragged about getting him off. Is that all you need to know about her?

I am assuming you were a Hillary supporter. They usually choose to remain in the dark.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/11/rape-victim-hillary-clinton-laughed-blamed-getting-raped/

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
rusha's always very quick to attack, never volunteers personal info or beliefs

much like her pal artie in that

they're both trolls who should be permabanned

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So am I correct in understanding then that defendants should not have an attorney?

defendants who have committed assault/rape/murder against women should not be allowed to have an attorney

if OJ had just been some random black dude who had assaulted some other black dude, rusha wouldn't have spoken up