Other trends in sexual deviance

Interplanner

God gave the order of monogamous heterosexuality to humans.

The more deviances are tried, following the Marxist Frankfurt School of Social Transformation, the more ridiculous they get. We now have a rising number of female school teachers in trouble for sexual relations with boys. Last month there were reports of up to 30 cases of teen age females mutilated to change genders.

"It doesn't hurt anyone else" says the homosexual couple. The act? Maybe not. The model does. A person who is really desperate says 'why can't I have the sexual partner I want right now; the homosexual and a number of others do.'

canis_lupus47

Why would god give humans monogomus heterosexuality and clearly give other creatures all manner of sexual proclivities with multiple partners in some cases. That doesn't strike you as hypocritical?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Why would god give humans monogomus heterosexuality and clearly give other creatures all manner of sexual proclivities with multiple partners in some cases. That doesn't strike you as hypocritical?

Gay sex is a disgusting perversion and against nature, it is against God.

canis_lupus47

The trouble is god doesn't talk, so anything that divines god's will would be a bias interpretation