OOHH, By the way:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

I only give back what I receive from the sarcastic religious snobs, when jealousy gets the upper hand; -- and I rarely do that on a percentage wise.

I don’t have to talk ugly to the ugly, but the ugly always do; so shall I return it, some of the time.

If anyone, - whether he’s an Atheist or Catholic, Mormon, or a Dispensationalist; it doesn’t matter with me. -- If he’s acts civil. - I’ll always be civilized back to him. However, the uncivilized cannot be civilized, except to their own kind. -- WATCH’EM.

PROVE ME WRONG IN WHAT I SAY IN MY THREADS. You accomplish nothing proving I’m not perfect. Not as perfect as some of you sarcastic, cowardly and religious snobs.

It’s the doctrine! – “It’s the doctrine, stupid”! --- Prove the Doctrine wrong. --- That’s what I do all the time in ALL MY THREADS, and you all just sit there and criticize my spelling, and my person like the unlearned religious snobs some of you are.

1 Thessalonians 5:17-21 KJV – “Pray without ceasing. 18- In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 19- QUENCH NOT THE SPIRIT. 20- DESPISE NOT PROPHESYINGS. 21- PROVE ALL THINGS; hold fast that which is good”.

What’s the difference between PRAYING AND PROPHESYING? – DUUUHHH, -- I DONNO!
Is Jesus Christ the Christian’s PRAYER? – DUUUHHH, -- I DONNO!
Is Jesus Christ the doctrine of prophesying? – DUUUHHH, -- I DONNO!
Shame on all of you!

Paul – 072310

Status
Not open for further replies.