One World Government/Religion

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[North Korea crisis: Pope urges international mediation | BBC News] "Pope Francis has called for international mediation to ease rising tensions between the US and North Korea over Pyongyang's nuclear activity.

The pontiff suggested that Norway, for example, was "always ready to help".

He warned the crisis risked sparking a devastating war in which "a good part of humanity" would be destroyed.

His comments came hours after North Korea test-fired another ballistic missile, which the US and South Korea say exploded shortly after take-off..." Full text: North Korea crisis: Pope urges international mediation :eek:linger: Gen. 11:5–9, Re 13:1-18

Related:

One World Government/Religion
images
"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth." ~ Bob Enyart Mk 9:41, 13:7, 25:8, 40, Dan 10:13, Ps 105:15, Ro 14:4, Mk 6:11, Is 45:24, 54:17, Re 12:10, 12, Jud 1:9
t10502.gif

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is islam. I know you have difficulty with analytical skills. Most people do. Conveniently, I don't. I am mean, but at least I'm not stupid.

Who else chops heads off for non-compliance? That would be islam. When I am gone, and people like me, they will run over the rest of the world. The false prophet is muhammed.