ECT Once saved, baby saved...

Danoh

A little satire...

In the following video, two babies discuss presenting the "once saved, always saved" doctrine to adults.

The one on the left starts it off with what is clearly the opening rhythm of Romans 6: 1's "What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound?"

The other chimes in with "God forbid."

Or Da-da-DA!!!

A few moments later, the one on the left even attempts to physically illustrate to the other baby how to possibly illustrate the Believer's having been baptized into Christ's death with Him, and then raised again, in newness of life.

They go over various problems with getting OSAS through to adults.

In the end, they both conclude they are in way over their heads.

Still, all is good.

For they are babies - and of such is the Kingdom.

:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmA2ClUvUY&app=desktop

Rom. 5: 6-8

Danoh

Some interesting things about those babies.

1- Play that video within hearing range of babies about their same age and they too just might begin to do the same thing.

2 - Those babies in that video are actually having a conversation but the verbal aspect of their communication is limited to their obviously very limited ability at generating more vowels and or consonants.

3 - Thus, the greater majority of their conversation is in a combination of each their tonality and emotions, the other is easily able to pick up on.

Because at that stage, babies are both still very pre-verbal, but also, very highly tuned to picking up on another's emotional states.

Meaning, they can pick up their parents beliefs through their emotions.

Being that beliefs are experienced as a FEELING of certainty and or of doubt about a thing.

Meaning, the way to begin to figure what babies appear to be babbling on about is by paying great attention to those things that differ in their tonal patterns and physical behaviour throughout their exchange.

I first saw this when a baby once spoke to me in what to my ears sounded like what most people refer to as "baby gibberish."

And yet, it's mom had understood what it said.

It dawned on me that's because she spends a great deal of time with him; that as a result, she is bound to pick up on its recurrent patterns, and from that, begins to sense its intended meanings.

So I tried something with one a bit older. I communicated my emotions to him in his same language patterns.

Next thing I knew, we were engaged in a long conversation back and forth; his siblings, parents, aunt, and so on, all standing around amused the little tyke had much more to say than just his usual few sounds here and there.

Try that sometime - attempt to communicate your feelings to them in their limited sounds.

Its amazing how bright babies really are.

One baby could only say the word "dine."

No other word but dine. One sentence afte4 another solely comprised of that word.

Til he was 6 years old.

I used to joke with his mom that maybe he was German - the word "dein" being an informal in the singular possessive, in German.

:chuckle:

His mom was so beside herself all those years, she was greatful for a chuckle.

Today, her son is number one on the honor roll at his high school!

And try shutting him up, lol.

Very moving story.

And fascinating as heck is what that is about all...

Babies - God love em!

Derf

Some interesting things about those babies.

1- Play that video within hearing range of babies about their same age and they too just might begin to do the same thing.

2 - Those babies in that video are actually having a conversation but the verbal aspect of their communication is limited to their obviously very limited ability at generating more vowels and or consonants.

3 - Thus, the greater majority of their conversation is in a combination of each their tonality and emotions, the other is easily able to pick up on.

Because at that stage, babies are both still very pre-verbal, but also, very highly tuned to picking up on another's emotional states.

Meaning, they can pick up their parents beliefs through their emotions.

Being that beliefs are experienced as a FEELING of certainty and or of doubt about a thing.

Meaning, the way to begin to figure what babies appear to be babbling on about is by paying great attention to those things that differ in their tonal patterns and physical behaviour throughout their exchange.

I first saw this when a baby once spoke to me in what to my ears sounded like what most people refer to as "baby gibberish."

And yet, it's mom had understood what it said.

It dawned on me that's because she spends a great deal of time with him; that as a result, she is bound to pick up on its recurrent patterns, and from that, begins to sense its intended meanings.

So I tried something with one a bit older. I communicated my emotions to him in his same language patterns.

Next thing I knew, we were engaged in a long conversation back and forth; his siblings, parents, aunt, and so on, all standing around amused the little tyke had much more to say than just his usual few sounds here and there.

Try that sometime - attempt to communicate your feelings to them in their limited sounds.

Its amazing how bright babies really are.

One baby could only say the word "dine."

No other word but dine. One sentence afte4 another solely comprised of that word.

Til he was 6 years old.

I used to joke with his mom that maybe he was German - the word "dein" being an informal in the singular possessive, in German.

:chuckle:

His mom was so beside herself all those years, she was greatful for a chuckle.

Today, her son is number one on the honor roll at his high school!

And try shutting him up, lol.

Very moving story.

And fascinating as heck is what that is about all...

Babies - God love em!

I watched an old VHS movie with my daughter the other day. One of the previews was for the movie "Baby Geniuses" (1999). I never saw the movie, I don't think, but I remember the concept was intriguing--that babies communicate quite well despite their apparently limited vocabulary. (And of course they showed them being highly coordinated, too, which they aren't so much when so young.)

And, since I got to choose the environment for my children, we tried to always have them in "big church" with us. From very early on they were picking up complex doctrines and discussions. I think we hurt our children sometimes by thinking they can't understand harder concepts and dumbing down their teaching.