Oil All Gone In 38 Years

jamesdyson

BANNED
Banned
I did the research; Now you help me get the word out (BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!)

The World’s Largest Oil Reserves By Country
Proven oil reserves are those that have a reasonable certainty of being recoverable under existing economic and political conditions, with existing technology.
10. United States - 39,230 million barrels
9. Libya - 48,363 million barrels
8. Russia - 80,000 million barrels
7. United Arab Emirates - 97,800 million barrels
6. Kuwait - 101,500 million barrels
5. Iraq - 142,503 million barrels
4. Iran - 158,400 million barrels
3. Canada - 169,709 million barrels
2. Saudi Arabia - 266,455 million barrels
1. Venezuela - 300,878 million barrels
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-world-s-largest-oil-reserves-by-country.html

the above adds up to---- 1,304,838 million barrels

The total worldwide oil consumption was 93 million barrels per day (bbl/day) on average in 2015 according to the International Energy Agency (IEA).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_consumption

93 million a day X 356 days = 33,945 a year

1304838/33945 = 38 years then all the oil will be GONE!!!!
Help us create a better future for our children NOW!!!!

Lon

:nono: The U.S. alone, stockpiles almost a billion gallons of oil that doesn't get refined. More new oil fields have also been found. Alaskan oil has barely been tapped (takes longer to refine). See here as well. I bought a hybrid last year, as well. There are all kinds of reasons not to worry about oil at this particular time.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:nono: The U.S. alone, stockpiles almost a billion gallons of oil that doesn't get refined. More new oil fields have also been found. Alaskan oil has barely been tapped (takes longer to refine). See here as well. I bought a hybrid last year, as well. There are all kinds of reasons not to worry about oil at this particular time.

thread acting hinky for you?

i was getting a random "Access Denied - Sucuri Website Firewall" screen

Reactions: Lon

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I had to remove the exclamation points from the title. They didn't agree with the site's firewall.

jamesdyson

BANNED
Banned
People on the climate change agenda are getting us to where we need to be even though there is nothing, we can do to alter the natural wobble in the climate cycle; yet this trend helps, so don’t block this debate, the results is the same.

The “green new deal” also accomplishes the same in the end.

jamesdyson

BANNED
Banned
People on the climate change agenda are getting us to where we need to be even though there is nothing, we can do to alter the natural wobble in the climate cycle; yet this trend helps, so don’t block this debate, the results is the same.
The “green new deal” also accomplishes the same in the end.

Gary K

Banned
I did the research; Now you help me get the word out (BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!)

The World’s Largest Oil Reserves By Country
Proven oil reserves are those that have a reasonable certainty of being recoverable under existing economic and political conditions, with existing technology.
9. Libya - 48,363 million barrels
7. United Arab Emirates - 97,800 million barrels
6. Kuwait - 101,500 million barrels
5. Iraq - 142,503 million barrels
4. Iran - 158,400 million barrels
3. Canada - 169,709 million barrels
2. Saudi Arabia - 266,455 million barrels
1. Venezuela - 300,878 million barrels
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-world-s-largest-oil-reserves-by-country.html

the above adds up to---- 1,304,838 million barrels

The total worldwide oil consumption was 93 million barrels per day (bbl/day) on average in 2015 according to the International Energy Agency (IEA).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_consumption

93 million a day X 356 days = 33,945 a year

1304838/33945 = 38 years then all the oil will be GONE!!!!
Help us create a better future for our children NOW!!!!

Back in the early 1970s the headlines were that all oil resources would be gone in 30+ years. Now, 4+ decades later the "worrying" prediction is that all the oil resources will be gone in 30+ years. The same predictions were made in the 80s. 90s, and 2000s too. Just about every decade the same old tired predictions get trotted out to whip up a big scare based on nothing.

Same old song, 4th or 5th verse. It's the same old scare tactics all over again. The predictions are, once again, politically inspired. The tactic used then is the same one used today. Peak oil production has been reached. Funny how it works out that oil production is higher now than it was back when this scare tactic was first used. Seems the alarmists have been wrong on every part of their predictions every time, and the same will happen once again for none of these predictions have ever been based in sound science or knowledge of the oil industry and oil reserves.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaellynch/2018/06/29/what-ever-happened-to-peak-oil/#f0f6076731af

jamesdyson

BANNED
Banned
Just about every decade the same old tired predictions get trotted out to whip up a big scare based on nothing.

Oil is finite; if you think it is everlasting then there is no reason to discuss this any further.
On the other hand, I researched this, I posted my findings, now it is your turn to prove me wrong.
Having said that, every morning I could post that it is going to rain today and sooner or later I will be right.

Again, ffreeloader; prove me wrong

way 2 go

On the other hand, I researched this, I posted my findings, \ prove me wrong

link
Ranking nations by the most likely estimate for existing fields, discoveries and as-of-yet undiscovered fields (proved, probable. possible and undiscovered), the United States is at the top of the list with 264 billion barrels of recoverable oil reserves, followed by Russia with 256 billion, Saudi Arabia with 212 billion, Canada with 167 billion, Iran with 143 billion, and Brazil with 120 billion (Table 1).

10. United States - 39,230 million barrels vs United States with 264 billion
8. Russia - 80,000 million barrels vs Russia with 256 billion

Rystad Energy now estimates total global recoverable oil reserves at 2092 billion barrels
link

Reactions: Lon

ok doser

People on the climate change agenda are getting us to where we need to be ...

nope, not even close

we need to be developing nuclear power, especially breeder reactors, as a bridge to manageable fusion

wind and solar are ponzi schemes

The Berean

nope, not even close

we need to be developing nuclear power, especially breeder reactors, as a bridge to manageable fusion

wind and solar are ponzi schemes
Oh I think wind and solar have their place as secondary energy production sources but if fossil fuels are to be replaced in the future it will be by nuclear fusion. I've been following this Canadian company for about 10 years and there are getting so close.

General Fusion

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Oh I think wind and solar have their place as secondary energy production sources but if fossil fuels are to be replaced in the future it will be by nuclear fusion. I've been following this Canadian company for about 10 years and there are getting so close.

General Fusion

Technology is always the wild card, isn't it? The sky isn't falling.

ok doser

General Fusion

so far it's been darn near impossible to come close to petroleum/hydrocarbons for energy density in an practical energy storage medium/scheme

jamesdyson

BANNED
Banned
link
Ranking nations by the most likely estimate for existing fields, discoveries and as-of-yet undiscovered fields (proved, probable. possible and undiscovered), the United States is at the top of the list with 264 billion barrels of recoverable oil reserves, followed by Russia with 256 billion, Saudi Arabia with 212 billion, Canada with 167 billion, Iran with 143 billion, and Brazil with 120 billion (Table 1).

10. United States - 39,230 million barrels vs United States with 264 billion
8. Russia - 80,000 million barrels vs Russia with 256 billion

Rystad Energy now estimates total global recoverable oil reserves at 2092 billion barrels
link

Estimates of reserves are on the optimistic side for obvious reasons. Companies/Corporations borrow cash on their "estimated" reserves.

Gary K

Banned
Oil is finite; if you think it is everlasting then there is no reason to discuss this any further.
On the other hand, I researched this, I posted my findings, now it is your turn to prove me wrong.
Having said that, every morning I could post that it is going to rain today and sooner or later I will be right.

Again, ffreeloader; prove me wrong

jamesdyson.

I can scream too. Ohhh. That makes me more correct than you. :deadhorse:

LOL. I gave you evidence for what I said. Your side of the political aisle has been crying wolf for so long thinking people ignore the rantings as both unreliable and politically oriented. Your own side is responsible for all the scepticism you're faced with due to your side crying wolf multiple times using the same unreliable methods. Your responses don't lessen the scepticism. They increase it.