Oh no, mistake already! Anyway...here I am!

tangramaton

Ok, I was a bit enthusiastic posting my first question. So now allow me to introduce myself first. I am from Ireland but now living in Canada with my Canadian wife and family. Been a missionary for 25 years but now seeking a pastoral position. I just love theology and love the idea of engaging issues without alienation, which seems to be a tough thing to do nowadays. Looking forward to my brothers and sisters sharpening me to think, to the glory of God. :wave:

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
If you try to avoid alienating anyone here, several people will take personal offense.

Just saying. Welcome to the board. Looking forward to talking with you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
welcome.png

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Ok, I was a bit enthusiastic posting my first question. So now allow me to introduce myself first. I am from Ireland but now living in Canada with my Canadian wife and family. Been a missionary for 25 years but now seeking a pastoral position. I just love theology and love the idea of engaging issues without alienation, which seems to be a tough thing to do nowadays. Looking forward to my brothers and sisters sharpening me to think, to the glory of God. :wave:

Welcome...perhaps you have somewhat to share :)

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Hi. :wave:

Watch out for chickenman. He'll be along soon spreading scurrilous rumours... :noid:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi. :wave:

Watch out for chickenman. He'll be along soon spreading scurrilous rumours... :noid:

We don't spread scurrilous rumours here in the West. That would be offensive. We stick to scurrilous rumors. :devil:
:chicken: