Obedience:

Letsargue

Obedience:

I was watching, - “Preaching the Gospel”, with Cliff Goodwin this morning, the Church of Christ program, - and Cliff was preaching on a part of my Post the other day; - ( Whether deliberately or not ), he was on ( “Friend” ). - However, - He went to the subject of “Obedience” within the sermon, which was the Same as all other foolish meanings of “Obedience” to God.

My Post was as follows: --- (( Christ speaks of the Trinity of the Lost, which are: -- "Neighbors, Enemies, and the Evil: -- We / The Christians are to Love our Neighbors and Enemies, but HATE the Evil. - There are many Neighbors and Enemies Here to Love, But the EVIL We Cannot Love, but (( HATE ))!!!!, because they HATE US!!! -- However, the "Friends' are of US, -- ((( John 15:14 KJV ))) --//---

Paul – 012714 ))

Obedience: -- Tie Obedience to the – “New Creature”, then what do we have?? – During the Apostles’ time, - the last days of the Carnal Church gatherings in every country ( “Under” Heaven ), the theme WAS, - Obedience / “Obedience” to the Word, but After the Carnal Church, and the Beginning of the Spiritual Church / the “Body of CHRIST”, it was NO Longer – ( “OBEYING” ) anything, but the (( Natural Character )) of the Christian. – Just like a Squirrel gathering nuts from a Nut Tree, ---- ( Song of Solomon 6:11 KJV ) – “I went down into the ( Garden of Nuts ) to see the Fruits of the Valley, and to see whether the vine flourished, ((( And the “Pomegranates” budded ))). --///------ Is that verse Just a “Parable” of the Body of Christ / the Wife of Christ feasting on the Fruits of Life and the “Pomegranates”; the Fruit of LOVE?????
Was Abraham – “ONLY” by “Obedience” - Obeying God, (( OR )) was it Abraham’s (( Natural Character )) after being confronted with GOD / Face to Face with God???? --- (( 1 Corinthians 13:12-13 KJV ))???? – Was that then, or NOW????? ---- Who among You can answer THIS QUESTION????

Paul – 020914