Obama's Legacy

kmoney

Hall of Fame
The end of Obama's presidency is almost here. What do you think his legacy will be? Will he fall with the better presidents or the worse ones? Where did he have success? Where did he fail? Obviously those answers will fall along partisan lines. :chuckle:

I heard his last press conference on the radio yesterday. Whatever you think of his politics, I don't see how anyone can deny that he's a genuine and thoughtful person. After listening to that it makes me even more disappointed that we're going to have 4 years of Trump who is the polar opposite of that thoughtfulness.

Just off the top of my head I'd say that more on the pro side would be his action on climate, Iran nuclear deal, immigration. More on the negative side would be the handling of ISIS, Syrian war, reaction to the major killings of black men.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
obama's legacy has already borne fruit

bammy's legacy is that you don't need experience or qualifications to be elected president

want proof?

prestrump2-700x585.jpg

kmoney

Hall of Fame

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017...rvey-of-greatest-US-presidents/7821487369055/

Historians rank Obama at No. 12 in survey of greatest U.S. presidents

Feb. 17 (UPI) -- A survey of nearly 100 historians and presidential scholars from across the United States has rated Barack Obama as one of the top 12 greatest presidents in American history.

The 2017 Survey of Presidential Leadership, which rates American leaders on a variety of criteria, was released Friday by political broadcaster C-SPAN.