Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Obama says He'll Negotiate with Terrorists

This is the show from Tuesday December 7th, 2010.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
If you hate your neighbor, if you're apathetic, you'll be fine with homosexuality. If you love your neighbor you'll remind him God made us male and female and that homosexuality is an expression of rebellion against God and it will destroy you, if not your body - very possibly your body - but your psyche, your mind and your soul, your eternal soul.

SUMMARY:

* Bob Enyart & Doug McBurney Toss Some Headlines Around:
- Atlanta council woman gives crime awareness workshop while criminals ransack her home
- Please Rahm Emanuel, don't send your kids to public school
- Today Obama tells terrorists that he'll negotiate with them if they harm hostages
- Republican victory keeps income taxes at confiscatory levels! GO Re-Publicans
- ASU demands re-education of grad student who says homosexuals choose lifestyle
- Conservatives who were against Don't Ask, Don't Tell have now switched positions,
- Government stimulus package has just created another job, and
- Focus on the Tragedy says that in principle, they support homosexuals on the U.S. Supreme Court.

Today’s Resource: BEL CHRISTMAS GIFTS: Please consider getting your Christmas gifts right here at our KGOV Store! We have something for everyone! For kids, science lovers, Bible students, novices, unbelievers & soul winners, TV show fans and fanatics, travelers, debaters, parents, major couch potatoes, seminarians, activists, wimps, law enforcement officials, readers, Jehovah's Witnesses, teenagers, those suffering, evolutionists, pro-lifers, atheists, Eugenie Scott, and theologians. Just click on any of those links to take you to departments in our KGOV Store, or call us at 800-8Enyart 1-800-836-9278 Free shipping now till Christmas!

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Arlanta Council woman attends aAtlanta Crime Awareness workshop and her home is ransacked- poetic justice. She was part of the problem in this high crime city. Awareness really is not the answer. Action would be the answer. Good point about the educated doctors still smoking.

Christians should not be apathetic. They should warn and pray for the country's leaders. Very excellent point about them having eternal souls.

Hannity--I do watch him and he's duh.

Rahm Emanuel - dumb waiter--:rotfl:His noncommittal about sending his kids to public school is very telling about what he's going to do to public schools. Public schools are latrines. They reek.

Obama caving to terrorists is just plain kookoo. :kookoo:

Don't Ask Don't Smell - I am US Navy Retired. I am still very much against this. They should just trash this and not allow homosexuals in the military period!

ASU demands re-education of grad student who says homosexuals choose lifestyle. :hammer: This is just plain stupid. Born that way--hogwash! Homosexuality is an adopted sin that becomes dysfunction. It is a self destructive form of rebellion against God.

Obama providing makeup for a neo nazi? :rotfl:The lunacy never ends.

Bob--I like you much better than Rush. Rush has gotten too dirty for my tastes.

Alate_One

Obama caving to terrorists is just plain kookoo. :kookoo:
It might be if it weren't a total misrepresentation of his statements. Obama was referring to the U.S. Senate Republicans blocking all legislation until tax cuts for the rich are kept from expiring.

He referred to the senate Republicans as taking the American people hostage. I agree with that statement.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Why stop now? We knew who he was from the get-go Jefferson. You're surely not surprised by this are you?
Methinks you do not understand the point of the posts in this forum.

This is the forum for discussing the radio show; Bob Enyart Live. The title of the threads are the titles of the shows. And they are not titled as such out of surprise, but rather as an, "I told you so," to the leftist pigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.