NY high school goes all in for ramadan prom

MrDante

School admin says it's to respect the needs of all students, which is a lie. It's imposing the religious belief and practice of a minority onto the majority.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2017/05/30/nyc-prom-no-food-ramadan/

"[This does not accommodate everyone. It only accommodates Muslims and overwhelmingly negatively affects non-Muslims who essentially have to submit to sharia and fast themselves until 9PM.]"

the prom starts at 7 PM.
So this overwhelming negative effect is that the prom goes on for two hours before dinner is served. Wow, how will anyone cope with their forced starvation? Becasue everyone has to fast and no one would think to maybe eat a little something say like at 4 PM or something if they thougth they might get hungry.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
"[This does not accommodate everyone. It only accommodates Muslims and overwhelmingly negatively affects non-Muslims who essentially have to submit to sharia and fast themselves until 9PM.]"

the prom starts at 7 PM.
So this overwhelming negative effect is that the prom goes on for two hours before dinner is served. Wow, how will anyone cope with their forced starvation? Becasue everyone has to fast and no one would think to maybe eat a little something say like at 4 PM or something if they thougth they might get hungry.

Wow, you whined about a pic of Jesus in a school hallway, yet you think its ok to cater to the religious beleifs of islam and actually support it!

Mindblowing. Keep doing it, please, its waking america up to the total hypocrisy, that is liberalism.

Wick Stick

the prom starts at 7 PM.
Snap it to a slimjim!

No really they fit nicely in the inside pocket of your suitcoat... I'm sure nobody will mind a little pork sausage...

MrDante

Wow, you whined about a pic of Jesus in a school hallway,
I did? When?

yet you think its ok to cater to the religious beleifs of islam and actually support it!

Mindblowing. Keep doing it, please, its waking america up to the total hypocrisy, that is liberalism.

It's actually about respecting the religious beliefs of other people whether they be Muslim or Jewish or Christian or Buddhist.
Try it sometime.

MrDante

Not playing.
"lies, a lot. Doesnt care either who knows it, or that what hes lying about is right there for everyone to see."

Not going to answer my other question? We both know the answers to both.

you mean: "Steven Crowder in this video here went to the Golden Bakery on Warren Avenue and was told that they couldn't sell him a wedding cake or a cake of any kind because the Golden Bakery only bakes bread. Can you explain just how that is discrimination" Oh wait, that was my question.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
you mean: "Steven Crowder in this video here went to the Golden Bakery on Warren Avenue and was told that they couldn't sell him a wedding cake or a cake of any kind because the Golden Bakery only bakes bread. Can you explain just how that is discrimination" Oh wait, that was my question.
Of course youre not gonna support a christian belief, hypocrite, how silly of me to suggest such a thing while youre claiming your "tolerance"

Same for you, Rusha, hypocrite.

glassjester

Couldn't they just serve food any time they want, and not force any Muslims to eat it before they want to?

MrDante

Couldn't they just serve food any time they want, and not force any Muslims to eat it before they want to?

Because it is a sit down catered multi-course meal.

What is really interesting is apparently none of the young prom-goers have any issue with eating at 9 PM.

glassjester

Because it is a sit down catered multi-course meal.

What is really interesting is apparently none of the young prom-goers have any issue with eating at 9 PM.

Also, the Muslim students could show up later - once their fast is done for the day.

But really the whole thing seems like a non-issue.

glassjester

on the one hand, you have a minority that was expected to accept being second class citizens, on the other hand, you have a minority that is expected to accept being second class.

No, it's the same.

Yeah, you're right. Being forced to give up your seat on a bus, is totally the same as not being forced to eat while you're fasting.

Silly me. What was I thinking?

:hammer: