ECT "Nothing beyond!" --Paul

Interplanner

Amazingly, the last of the recorded teaching by Paul underwrites what is clearly the centrality of the Gospel when handling the OT. This is seen all through Acts, the book that opens with the disciples getting a right smacking for drifting off once more into the dreamland of a theocratic monarchy for Israel (and, yum, the thrones they picked out! --thanks to the mother of Zebedee's sons for that!) He did not speak of anything beyond the Gospel and its mission! Acts 26:22+.

So 2P2P gang, where is the land promise and re-do of Judaism in that? Why do you have permission to talk about it, when he did not?

SaulToPaul 2

Amazingly, the last of the recorded teaching by Paul underwrites what is clearly the centrality of the Gospel when handling the OT. This is seen all through Acts, the book that opens with the disciples getting a right smacking for drifting off once more into the dreamland of a theocratic monarchy for Israel (and, yum, the thrones they picked out! --thanks to the mother of Zebedee's sons for that!) He did not speak of anything beyond the Gospel and its mission! Acts 26:22+.

So 2P2P gang, where is the land promise and re-do of Judaism in that? Why do you have permission to talk about it, when he did not?

:doh:

SaulToPaul 2

For the 913th time, why on earth should we expect Paul to EVER talk about the land?
It was not his inheritance. It is not our inheritance.

God talked about the land...over, and over, and over, and over again. You do not believe him.
That's your problem.

DAN P

Hi and Gen 12:1 and God said , get thee out of thy conutry , unto s LAND that I will shew thee <

And in Gen 13:14 God said , TO Abram . look northward, southward , eastward, and westward and verse 15 says to thee will I give it , and to thy FOREVER !!

One for God and NONE for you !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and Gen 12:1 and God said , get thee out of thy conutry , unto s LAND that I will shew thee <

And in Gen 13:14 God said , TO Abram . look northward, southward , eastward, and westward and verse 15 says to thee will I give it , and to thy FOREVER !!

dan p[/QUOT

In the apostles' teaching DannyP. the kind that Christ taught them 40 days and did not scold them about.

DAN P

dan p[/QUOT

In the apostles' teaching DannyP. the kind that Christ taught them 40 days and did not scold them about.

Hi and can you rebut Gen 13:14 ??

dan p

Danoh

Show us the land cancellation in the NT and we will shut up.

Actually, you and yours would then have some other "not for us - stupid, chuckle, moron, demon!!!" to bite and devour over, with them.

Too much Romans 5 ALONE.

Too little Romans 6-8 and 12-16.

john w

Hall of Fame

More disjointed "coffee talk," with, as usual, void of scripture.

View attachment 25471

john w

Hall of Fame
Show us the land cancellation in the NT and we will shut up.

Yes, Interloper-unpack this land reference here:

Ez. 36 KJV

21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.

22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord God; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

Splain it to us, for us, Lucy.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God talked about the land...over, and over, and over, and over again.
IP doesn't like those promises of GOD.

Nor does IP like the fact that Christ Himself said the Father knows the timing of it.
If there was no timing of the restoration to be known, then the Father would not know.
But the Father does know.

john w

Hall of Fame
He still has not "splained" this one for us, saint john.

Why won't he, if he is apt to teach, instruct us, line upon line and precept upon precept...so that we may come to the Light?

Perhaps he will splain it in "the greek grammar," Mayor?