NORMALITY OF SIN

Truster

NORMALITY OF SIN

When sinfulness becomes the norm. When good is referred to as evil and evil as good then we, the saints, can see the prophecies being fulfilled. In this we both mourn for the sin and also rejoice looking upwards, because we know our redemption draws nigh.

Some of the mechanisms for normalising sin are arts, entertainment and the media. The chief idols amongst humanity today. As entertainment and the pursuit of fun has grown so reverence and piety have shrunk. “Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.” 1 John 5:21

True piety is either ignored or mocked. Those that insist upon the benefits of salvation being theirs are proven to be false by their lack of reverence/piety. A hatred of genuine reverence is a hatred of the Almighty and His purity. Of The Eternal Son and His perfections. These people demand salvation, but deny the necessity of being holy and of the ongoing work of sanctification. Their religious beginnings were corrupt. Their understanding is corrupt and so their walk is also corrupt.

Everything the scriptures condemn are normalised and even glorified by entertainment.

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of Elohim abideth for ever.

Truster

“Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.”​
1 John 5:21

Idol.
An image or object of worship.
Personal image.

Icon. Egocentricity
Object of uncritical devotion.

Worship. To do obeisance, deferential respect as by bowing of the, body, will or kissing.
Worship to serve, to obey to hold in the high esteem of voluntary servitude.

Truster

"You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth.​

Truster

Ephesians 5:5

For this you know with certainty, that no immoral or impure person or covetous man, who is an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Messiah and Elohim.​

Epoisses

I'm a repentant sinner. Something you couldn't understand.

You need a girlfriend. Some things can only be learned from relationships that you can never learn in books. Bible studies are a great place to meet women and with your knowledge you could dazzle one.

Truster

You need a girlfriend. Some things can only be learned from relationships that you can never learn in books. Bible studies are a great place to meet women and with your knowledge you could dazzle one.

I do learn from a particular relationship. It began on July 17th 1999.

Epoisses

I do learn from a particular relationship. It began on July 17th 1999.

Truster, I'm not being mean and as someone who was a lone wolf for a long time I can tell you that God intended man to be with a woman not a Monk in a monastery.

Last edited:

Truster

Truster, I'm not being mean and as someone who was a lone wolf for a long time I can tell you that God intended man to be with a woman not a Monk in a monastery.

My Elohim and Saviour knows my needs and He also knows my desires. Trust means to confidently rely on. As in the abandonment of self into the car of another. I have granted trust and this is what I do.

Someone else approached me with the same advice 14 years ago and he held himself, his wife and children up as an example. Two years later he up and left them.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! who shall RESCUE me from the body of this death? 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be RESCUED.

Truster

I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! who shall RESCUE me from the body of this death? 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be RESCUED.

The "shalts" are auxiliary verbs and were inserted by the translators. In doing so they changed a statement of fact into a command and confused the masses of which you are obviously one.