Noah's Ark Theme Park - Slated To Open July 7th

rougueone

I sure it succeds. But I want to point out this:

'In recent years, the construction of the park has been engulfed in controversy. In the summer of 2014, Kentucky officials granted Ark Encounter’s developers tax incentives potentially worth over $18 million in more than 10 years, but state officials pulled the credits in December when the developers said they would only hire workers who shared their fundamentalist Christian beliefs. The park’s officials then sued the state in federal court in February in an attempt to get the incentives reinstated.
http://www.ibtimes.com/controversial-noahs-ark-theme-park-slated-open-july-2016-2182288

This occurrence and others will surely be that a Christian will not be able to so much as get a business license once the State or Fed. find out their business is operated by Christians.And only hire such. And then eventually our churches will have to go under ground to keep the Governance of the church as Scripture mandates; that men are responsible for the church. And I admit some Pastors ( men) are doing the Governing as our Christ ask them to. Others are not. And others have ceded their God given responsibility to women. Preferring to dis-obey God over the new age of "Women can and should usurp men in all things."

And a small group of churches have already gone under ground for fellowship.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes there is controversy about tax money and church and state. It's also true that the park's owners will only hire Christians that sign a SOF and that they believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God