ECT No Victims of MUD

heir

TOL Subscriber
This is for all of you fellow "MAD wackos" out there! :)

Philippians 1:29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

2 Timothy 1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

2 Timothy 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Hold fast the form of sound words, which we have heard of Paul!

2 Timothy 1:13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ!

2 Timothy 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

2 Timothy 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

2 Timothy 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

2 Timothy 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

2 Timothy 2:9 Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.

Preach the word!

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

2 Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Timothy 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Have an EXCELLENT day! :e4e:

DAN P

This is for all of you fellow "MAD wackos" out there! :)

Philippians 1:29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

2 Timothy 1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

2 Timothy 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Hold fast the form of sound words, which we have heard of Paul!

2 Timothy 1:13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ!

2 Timothy 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

2 Timothy 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

2 Timothy 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

2 Timothy 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

2 Timothy 2:9 Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.

Preach the word!

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

2 Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Timothy 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Have an EXCELLENT day! :e4e:

Hi and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all !!

dan p

heir

TOL Subscriber
more from our apostle:

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

Philippians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Philippians 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Philippians 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Most Importantly;

1 Corinthians 15:1-4King James Version (KJV)

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Some folks just don't get it.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Most Importantly;

1 Corinthians 15:1-4King James Version (KJV)
:up: the main thing!

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Some folks just don't get it.
or they heard it and rejected it

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
imagesqtbnANd9GcRtsPo1X2EFhxtls44PV.jpg

Interplanner

So MAD with all its amateur work and defensive people who can't explain it is to be worshiped as the Gospel?

The lastest in 'can't explain it' is: "you...are...confusing...Paul...with...Israel's...mission" Wow--such clarity!

What all believers are to use the above passages about is not the cult of MAD but "God was in Christ, reconciling the debt of mankind's sin."

ClimateSanity

So MAD with all its amateur work and defensive people who can't explain it is to be worshiped as the Gospel?

The lastest in 'can't explain it' is: "you...are...confusing...Paul...with...Israel's...mission" Wow--such clarity!

What all believers are to use the above passages about is not the cult of MAD but "God was in Christ, reconciling the debt of mankind's sin."

Anyone have a spare grammar and logic lesson they can give IP?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I just noticed something about you. You're extremely ignorant.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
What a bunch of deluded nonsense.

Nobody calls believing Christ whacko.

It is the hay, wood, and stubble of MAD theology that is whacko.

All who concur with Heir's OP are glorying in their MADness, not Christ.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
What a bunch of deluded nonsense.

Nobody calls believing Christ whacko.

It is the hay, wood, and stubble of MAD theology that is whacko.

All who concur with Heir's OP are glorying in their MADness, not Christ.

So.. Heir quotes 16 Bible verses in her OP with very little comment and you conclude that we glory in something other than Christ and Scripture when we concur with Scripture?

:dizzy: