ECT No Trinity means no justification.

Truster

All the persons in the Trinity have a hand in the justification of a sinner:

Those that deny the Triune Eternal Almighty deny justification. In so doing they give proof to the fact the are unredeemed, unregenerate and uninspired. Under wrath, without hope and atheist. Vessels fitted for destruction.

Elohim the Father is said to justify. ‘It is Elohim that justifieth.' Rom 8:33.

Elohim the Son is said to justify. ‘By him all that trust are justified.' Acts 13:39.

Elohim the Holy Ghost is said to justify. ‘But ye are justified by the Spirit of our Elohim.’ I Cor 6:11.

Elohim the Father justifies, as he pronounces us* just; Elohim the Son justifies, as he imputes his justness to us*; and Elohim the Holy Ghost justifies and seals us* up to the day of redemption.

*us…the converted.

Those that deny the Triune Eternal Almighty deny justification. In so doing they give proof to the fact the are unredeemed, unregenerate and uninspired. Under wrath, without hope and atheist. Vessels fitted for destruction.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
No Trinity means no justification.

All the persons in the Trinity have a hand in the justification of a sinner:

Elohim the Father is said to justify. ‘It is Elohim that justifieth.' Rom 8:33.

Elohim the Son is said to justify. ‘By him all that trust are justified.' Acts 13:39.

Elohim the Holy Ghost is said to justify. ‘But ye are justified by the Spirit of our Elohim.’ I Cor 6:11.

Elohim the Father justifies, as he pronounces us* just; Elohim the Son justifies, as he imputes his justness to us*; and Elohim the Holy Ghost justifies and seals us* up to the day of redemption.

*us…the converted.

Truster,

You have gone to great length to create this post.

I love the verses you chose.

I have words of disagreement, but at the same time, I wish you much dialogue on this topic.

I would use scripture and opinion. Are you interested or do you wish to wait for those who agree to fill this thread before discussion takes place?

Sent from my iPad using TOL Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

csuguy

Silly argument; you can reject the Trinity while simultaneously accepting Jesus, the Father, and the HS - and that these are one in will.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
This message is hidden because Nameless.In.Grace is on your ignore list.

I have absolutely no idea what you said, because I'm on your ignore list.

But on that note, I'm throwing deuces.

Sent from my iPad using TOL Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Truster

There is nothing that you have to say that I would want to hear. There is nothing that I have to say that you could hear. You have uncircumcised ears.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

There is nothing that you have to say that I would want to hear. There is nothing that I have to say that you could hear. You have uncircumcised ears.

So I can post funny pictures and you won't be able to see them...

Lol..

New guilty pleasure.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, or upset you, or whatever caused you to block me.

If I am eternally blocked by you, then I'm going away in style.

270319f01d9a3f2eebd4eaf2a2949e89.jpg