No, Defining Men As Men In Federal Regulations Will Not Kill Trans People

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Another interesting topic for discussion this one brought to you by the Federalist.

No, Defining Men As Men In Federal Regulations Will Not Kill Trans PeopleSnippets from article

The LGBT media is turning to sensationalist reporting and headline hysteria on an HHS rule change that protects the consciences of medical professionals.

Misleading Manipulation
Truthfully, LGBT advocates are simply manipulating the truth. By claiming anything remotely transgender-related is “health care,” they insulate themselves from relevant questioning. By arguing that the proposed revision will allow hospitals or medical staff to “deny trans people care,” they send themselves down a rabbit hole of terrifying possibilities that simply never manifest in reality.

It is preposterous to jump from a surgeon working in a Catholic hospital refusing to perform an elective hysterectomy on a perfectly healthy female body to arguing that an emergency room worker would deny life-saving care to a transgender person in a car accident. But LGBT people and media constantly conflate the two.

Article by
Chad Felix Greene

Rest of the article here---->https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/2...deral-regulations-will-not-kill-trans-people/

Thread rules: Stick to the topic in this article
Personal attacks and complaints about the forum are off topic.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Well, we already know they're mentally ill, so something like this doesn't surprise me in the least...

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
​Agree it's a mental disorder and should be treated as such, not enabled.