Nineveh's POTD 1-27-2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by BillyBob

Originally posted by aharvey

Not the slightest hint of a backpedal, there, buddyboy, but then again empty accusations do come pretty easy to our resident tax-evading superpatriot!

And what exactly does my tax status have to do with turtles? Oh, nothing? :doh:

Could it be that you have no substance in your blustery bloviations about turtles so you attempt to redirect the conversation?? Typical tactic of a LOSER! :loser:

Hmm. That has nothing whatsoever to do with what I was saying, now does it?

Sure it does. At least I'm talking about turtles [the topic at hand] and not tax returns. :loser:

Unfathomable waste and utterly pointless cruelty didn't cause them to become extinct, so what's the harm? Is that what you're saying? As long as we don't destroy something permanently beyond recognition, then whacher beef? I guess that does make sense coming from you, BB.

Yep, you failed to get the point....as usual. :loser:

Oh y, a BillyBob lie = any disagreement with BillyBob. It's such a bizarre use of the word!

Nice try, sunshine, but you accused me of being: "one of those goobers who plugs turtles basking on logs and calls it fun". That happens to be a lie and therefor, you are a liar.

Where I grew up, it was a very very serious thing to call someone a liar,

Yes, and where I grew up, it was a serious thing to constantly lie. You, Sir, are a liar. :down:

but it really is true that being called a liar by a crook just doesn't have the same oomph!

Ah, but being called a crook by a liar is totally meaningless.

:banana:
cite

I hope I beat BillyBob to making this a post of the day :) The whole thread is funny, thanks guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.