Nick M POTD/Y/All-time

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
18 And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.

1 Corinthians 6

11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

Present yourself not as a sinner, but as righteous. And not because of what you have done. You don't give people impossible standards to live up to. You tell people you do not sin because all things are lawful for you. Even though you do things that are immoral and contrary to the law, you do not break the law. You have been set free from the law, sin, and death. Embrace it.
Found here.

I want to share with you all, the kind of gems that the Holy Spirit prompts Nick M to publish. This could be a signature post at TOL.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul said his revelations come from the Lord Jesus Christ directly. But I also believe the Holy Spirit led him to write the same as Moses, David, Solomon, etc etc. And thanks.

Sozo also always pushed this point. You don't tell people that a behavior change and obedience to the law is evidence of salvation. That is an impossible standard. You present yourself as Holy and without sin because God declared beforehand that those in him would be Holy and without blame. I am perfect before the Father because the Son is perfect before the Father, and my life is hid in Christ.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Paul said his revelations come from the Lord Jesus Christ directly. But I also believe the Holy Spirit led him to write the same as Moses, David, Solomon, etc etc. And thanks.

Sozo also always pushed this point. You don't tell people that a behavior change and obedience to the law is evidence of salvation. That is an impossible standard. You present yourself as Holy and without sin because God declared beforehand that those in him would be Holy and without blame. I am perfect before the Father because the Son is perfect before the Father and my life is hid in Christ.

We live through Christ by obeying.

Christ lives through us by our obeying.

It is how we have the Spirit and life.

It is how we eat his flesh.

Jesus says his commands are light and easy and not burdensome.

God's Truth

Then why can't you obey?

I did and do obey.

When I wanted to be saved I did what the Bible says to do, I searched for God, I humbled myself and admitted I was a sinner, and I repented of my sins, I forgave others, and many other things, and I called on Jesus to help me. Those are things Jesus tells us to do to get saved.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Found here.

I want to share with you all, the kind of gems that the Holy Spirit prompts Nick M to publish. This could be a signature post at TOL.
imagesqtbnANd9GcRtsPo1X2EFhxtls44PV.jpg

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
" . . . ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. 10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness."

Truster

" . . . ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. 10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness."

I have to disappoint you here. The word dead must be understood as mortal and subject to death like every other man. You can't twist this verse to give reign to sin, because it doesn't mean what you think/hope it means.

For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.​

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Sozo also always pushed this point. You don't tell people that a behavior change and obedience to the law is evidence of salvation. That is an impossible standard. You present yourself as Holy and without sin because God declared beforehand that those in him would be Holy and without blame. I am perfect before the Father because the Son is perfect before the Father and my life is hid in Christ.
AMEN, Nick M. !!!!

1 Corinthians 15:56-57 KJV
(56) The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
(57) But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
AMEN!

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned
Found here.

When one has repented all of their sins and forgiven all wrong done to them they will be able to remember exactly what it was like when they were a baby, in the womb even. As we were with God then.

If you can't remember exactly what it was like then you haven't been healed of the damage done to your soul during the terrible two's and adolescence.

I suspect Nick M and many others into Church doctrine merely compartmentalise their dues leaving them with a nice clean feeling.

The pressure pot will ultimately release and the tighter the lid the more explosive it will be.

The way is not to intellectualise the bible to work out an escape but go within, let your heart do the work, it is much more powerful and understands things the intellect cannot.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

glorydaz

When one has repented all of their sins and forgiven all wrong done to them they will be able to remember exactly what it was like when they were a baby, in the womb even. As we were with God then.

If you can't remember exactly what it was like then you haven't been healed of the damage done to your soul during the terrible two's and adolescence.

I suspect Nick M and many others into Church doctrine merely compartmentalise their dues leaving them with a nice clean feeling.

The pressure pot will ultimately release and the tighter the lid the more explosive it will be.

The way is not to intellectualise the bible to work out an escape but go within, let your heart do the work, it is much more powerful and understands things the intellect cannot.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Sure, look within instead of looking up. Man is really the center of his own universe, is he not?