New To The Group

jrrogers27

I am looking for someone that is schooled in Theology that I can speak with that can answer some questions I have. I am a Christian, and have accepted Jesus Christ as my saviour. Yet I have some deep questions that nag at the back of my brain. Would like some one educated in the field, not just a blind faith believer, to reach out and help me.

Mike C.

I am looking for someone that is schooled in Theology that I can speak with that can answer some questions I have. I am a Christian, and have accepted Jesus Christ as my saviour. Yet I have some deep questions that nag at the back of my brain. Would like some one educated in the field, not just a blind faith believer, to reach out and help me.
Welcome. We have one poster here named AMR who is a Reformed theologian, and there is a poster Cruciform who is skilled at finding relevant Catholic links. Those are the ones I know. There's also a lot of smart people on the board, so don't be shy. I hope you find what you are looking for.

keypurr

Welcome, we are all experts in confusion here. So feel free to join us. We are all trying to learn. TOL is the best site there is, enjoy.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We will do our best to answer your questions. Welcome to the forum

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Welcome252Dfae3a.gif