New here.

Fr.Ray

I am Fr. Ray. I am an Old Catholic priest living in New Zealand. I am married with three sons. Looking forward to being here (as time allows.)

keypurr

I am Fr. Ray. I am an Old Catholic priest living in New Zealand. I am married with three sons. Looking forward to being here (as time allows.)

Welcome friend, You and I may have a lot of disputes but that is the reason why we are all here. They are always friendly.

bybee

Welcome to TOL. You may consider explaining the definition of "Old Catholic". Many people are unaware of the difference between it and Roman Catholicism.
I hope you enjoy your time here.

alwight

Hi Fr,
You'll have more problems with the right-wing protestants than with non-believers like me if my experience is anything to go by.
:cheers:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
welcome-1.gif

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
New Zealand?! Where is that? :idunno:

Welcome! :)

I know it exists, we get delicious cheddar cheese from there, I heard a Kiwi boast once "We are the only nation that never had Abba pop group visit" to which I shot back "that is only because you can't get four people in all at one time"

Dena

Hello and Welcome! I don't know anything about "Old Catholic" either so you may need to explain.