ECT New findings about the DofJ

SaulToPaul 2

http://www.amazingfacts.org/news-and-features/af-blog/article/id/14270/t/parallel-final-events

The article starts out well but doesn't realize what v29 is saying. And has no delay doctrine addressed by 2 Peter 3. Funny how people think that their minds are supposed to organize it all; that there is no complete organizing statement in the NT itself.

And contrariwise, when we extinguish the lighted camel of Gen24F and v64 specifically, we are thwarted by our own efforts to propagate the NHNE/gospel event with red dirt semantics. Agreed?

Danoh

http://www.amazingfacts.org/news-and-features/af-blog/article/id/14270/t/parallel-final-events

The article starts out well but doesn't realize what v29 is saying. And has no delay doctrine addressed by 2 Peter 3. Funny how people think that their minds are supposed to organize it all; that there is no complete organizing statement in the NT itself.

Your incompetence is showing once more - Scripture is chockful of "organizing statements."

Starting with...it's very first one...

Genesis 1:1's "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

Duh - uh.

Interplanner

Your incompetence is showing once more - Scripture is chockful of "organizing statements."

Starting with...it's very first one...

Genesis 1:1's "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

Duh - uh.

A truly stupid statement Danoh. Go back to comprehension 101. I said the MAD/D'ist uses his own categories over those of scripture, IMPLYING THAT SCRIPTURE IS FULL OF ENOUGH OF THEM TO BE HAD.

So many of your comments are dis-eased with put downs first; think later. Please try to find things to agree on; this is, after all, the one faith of Christ. Sheesh.

Danoh

A truly stupid statement Danoh. Go back to comprehension 101. I said the MAD/D'ist uses his own categories over those of scripture, IMPLYING THAT SCRIPTURE IS FULL OF ENOUGH OF THEM TO BE HAD.

So many of your comments are dis-eased with put downs first; think later. Please try to find things to agree on; this is, after all, the one faith of Christ. Sheesh.

O quit being such a baby - take as strongly as you yourself often harshly give.

And A9D's organizing statements / organizing principles / frames of reference are...all...based on Scripture's Own.

It is is, you dunce, why we repeatedly quote passages identifying organizing principles.

Case in point, you incompetent, in the following exchange between a Gentile women and Himself, His answer to her in verses 24 and 26 are a statement by Him to her about the very basis of His ministry in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

It is an organizing statement or principe describing the overall frame of reference or outlook behind His every Word and Action throughout those four accounts: duh - uh.

Matthew 15:21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon. 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. 15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 15:25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. 15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. 15:27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. 15:28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Only when she responded from within said frame of reference - that Israel is above all the nations of the Earth (as was then still the case) did He bless her.

And I am posting out this based on the operating statement, organizing principle, overall frame of reference, or outlook on this that was first noted by Moses, about that, in the following...

Deuteronomy 4:5 Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. 4:6 Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people. 4:7 For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for? 4:8 And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?

Interplanner, it's time you put away your endless books "about" and get in THE BOOK...

:doh:

Interplanner

O quit being such a baby - take as strongly as you yourself often harshly give.

And A9D's organizing statements / organizing principles / frames of reference are...all...based on Scripture's Own.

It is is, you dunce, why we repeatedly quote passages identifying organizing principles.

Case in point, you incompetent, in the following exchange between a Gentile women and Himself, His answer to her in verses 24 and 26 are a statement by Him to her about the very basis of His ministry in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

It is an organizing statement or principe describing the overall frame of reference or outlook behind His every Word and Action throughout those four accounts: duh - uh.

Matthew 15:21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon. 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. 15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 15:25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. 15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. 15:27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. 15:28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Only when she responded from within said frame of reference - that Israel is above all the nations of the Earth (as was then still the case) did He bless her.

And I am posting out this based on the operating statement, organizing principle, overall frame of reference, or outlook on this that was first noted by Moses, about that, in the following...

Deuteronomy 4:5 Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. 4:6 Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people. 4:7 For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for? 4:8 And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?

Interplanner, it's time you put away your endless books "about" and get in THE BOOK...

:doh:

Yes, I'm very in the book, and it's NT does not do that with Israel, got it? You are so predictable and selective and against the NT and against the systematic passages of the NT and prefer to use the (misunderstood) anecdotes of the Gospels. The same incident had him bless that woman for her faith, but you guys and your elk (you being the Alpha and the rest are your cows) never mention that. the same damned incident.

There is a total different vision in the NT, got it? It is not like the OT's because what has going to happen or dreamed has found its fulfillment in what Christ did and his mission, not in 2P2P. Which you deny you have.

I knew before I opened the post: Danoh is going to use the OT uninformed by what happened in the NT.

Danoh

How wonderful that I am ever on your mind and in...your heart; I...I feel...o so very special :chuckle:

Interplanner

Yes, I'm very in the book, and it's NT does not do that with Israel, got it? You are so predictable and selective and against the NT and against the systematic passages of the NT and prefer to use the (misunderstood) anecdotes of the Gospels. The same incident had him bless that woman for her faith, but you guys and your elk (you being the Alpha and the rest are your cows) never mention that. the same damned incident.

There is a total different vision in the NT, got it? It is not like the OT's because what has going to happen or dreamed has found its fulfillment in what Christ did and his mission, not in 2P2P. Which you deny you have.

I knew before I opened the post: Danoh is going to use the OT uninformed by what happened in the NT.

And what of the ethne created in Mt 21's parable to do the work of the vineyard? Didn't Moses know because he was faithfully practicing 2P2P?

whitestone

Oh!,poor ,poor Levi! who has no inheritance among Israel,,,Mary is kin to who,how?... Deuteronomy 18:1-2 KJV KJV

whitestone

What do you mean?

The wall and the stones they found are from the third city walls built by Agrippa, after Christ made his statement auto the stones. It, the third surrounding wall Was built because the of revolt.

Ponder who Jesus was descended from through ,Levi,,,how can he not be an heir with Israel unless there are more than one ie. Land/heavenly.

The wall they found is in the old Russian compound from the 1800s

Lol,I'm in the middle of chemo at the moment, my long day,useing a touch pad ,so I'll be beck in a few daya

Interplanner

WS wrote:
It, the third surrounding wall Was built because the of revolt.

The zealots did not build a wall. The Romans built perimeter restraints; is that what you mean?

Danoh

:chuckle:

But, do you believe what you read? Or do you massage it, rationalize it, stretch it, bend it, warp it, gently dilute it, to make it more appealing to your skeptical nature?

You...are right.

He was raised on Holford cow's milk :chuckle:

whitestone

WS wrote:
It, the third surrounding wall Was built because the of revolt.

The zealots did not build a wall. The Romans built perimeter restraints; is that what you mean?

lol,no I actually know that if anyone studied these things in college then they would know that Herod the great built the first wall,and that the second wall was built by the time Jesus made the comments about the stones in Matthew 24.

But the third wall(one in the article) was started by Herod Agrippa 1 when he became king of Judea in ad41-44. Now Herod A1 was born in ad11 so when Jesus made that comment in Matt. 24 approx. ad32 Herod was about 22 years old. So ad32-ad41 is 9 or so years after Jesus death so there is zero chance/possibility that the third wall that they found had any thing to do with Matthew 24(it did not exist when Jesus made the comment).

Now Herod Agrippa 1 started the wall between ad41-44 but it was looked at as shaky by Claudius Caesar and so Agrippa halted work on it to show his support to Claudius. Then in ad64 because of the first revolt preparations the third wall described by Josephus was finished,and again it has absolutely nothing to do with the things about those stones(one upon another) because none of those stones had yet been set upon another right?

Now as for all us uneducated bible thumper's it might do us well to actually "search a thing out" and make sure old whitestone aint pulling your leg,lol if not your at the mercy of the novelist making good on their college degree's...

Danoh

Do you remember when Howard Cosell called the Holford/Payne fight?
Down goes Hol-ford, down goes Hol-ford!

Rotfl - that was hilarious.

Never have seen that fight; but Cosell the Great was so often over the top hilarious in his ever perfect commentary.

He was...one of a kind.

Thanks; I hadn't thought on his memory in some time :thumb:

If they ever redo Andy Griffith; you'd be perfect as Andy.

Yours is often the exact same comic timing the likes of an Interplanner as Barney would ever over react in the negative to great comedic relief of us all.

:rotfl: