Nasty woman

ClimateSanity

This phrase by Trump against Clinton really got feminists to feeling red hot rage.

Why is this misogyny?

Is it misanthropy if someone calls me a nasty man?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:noid: i'm single

and i've got a carburetor apart on my dining table at the moment :)

ClimateSanity

imgres

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800
17nci38bc399tjpg.jpg

The Berean

"Misogyny" is such a overrated and overused word. The word literally means "hatred of women". I don't think I have ever met a man who truly hates women. Men whistling at a beautiful woman is NOT misogyny. A man who disagrees with crazy feminists is NOT misogyny. A man who believes that a woman's highest calling is to be a wife and mother is NOT a misogyny. A man who finds obese women unattractive is NOT misogyny. "Misogyny" has become a useless in today's society. It has lost all meaning like "liberal", "conservative" and "racist".

ClimateSanity

"Misogyny" is such a overrated and overused word. The word literally means "hatred of women". I don't think I have ever met a man who truly hates women. Men whistling at a beautiful woman is NOT misogyny. A man who disagrees with crazy feminists is NOT misogyny. A man who believes that a woman's highest calling is to be a wife and mother is NOT a misogyny. A man who finds obese women unattractive is NOT misogyny. "Misogyny" has become a useless in today's society. It has lost all meaning like "liberal", "conservative" and "racist".

This is what I was talking about in my thread about words that ha e lost all meaning. It didn't go anywhere. Liberals define the word according to their priorities. You fit the definition and thereby you are guilty of the accusation. There is no possible reason any man would hate ALL women. They may be unfair and use them as sex toys or otherwise objectify them but this is not hatred. A more precise word to use for many men is sexist and/or male chauvinist. You can also throw in pig as well and perverts.

Find me a man who truly hates all women. You may have a word that only applies to a small percentage of men.

Even men who think it's good to limit the rights of women as Sharia law does do so out of fear, not hate. They think men lose out in a world where women are treated equally because they don't want to do without all the niceties that privilege brings.