"Mudslimes"...

Arthur Brain

As I was 'removed from the discussion' over in the "5 pillars of Mohammedanism" thread then this is a reply to 'Dodge' from that very convo:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ohammedanism&p=5015879&viewfull=1#post5015879

"Hey retard I watched a video where a young man went to a mudslime zone in Britain and was run out of the area by the sand rats. You are in denial I don't believe it will take a decade before the mudslimes take over Britain."

Yeah, well, like Musty you have about as much clue about what things are like across the pond as you do about actual science. So you watched a video, well whoop de doo, what was it on, 'Youtube'? But hey, you carry on watching vids and raving on how about countries will be subjugated by "Mooslims" et al with in a week or whatnot. You know absolutely squat dude. You're just yet another bonkers, far right fundie fanatic with a bee in his bonnet over anyone who wears a turban and a hang up with proper science...

Oh, thanks for the sentiments in that thread to Musty as well. Heartwarming!

:cloud9:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
As I was 'removed from the discussion' over in the "5 pillars of Mohammedanism" thread

The rightist must have his safe space. :)

then this is a reply to 'Dodge' from that very convo:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ohammedanism&p=5015879&viewfull=1#post5015879

"Hey retard I watched a video where a young man went to a mudslime zone in Britain and was run out of the area by the sand rats. You are in denial I don't believe it will take a decade before the mudslimes take over Britain."

Yeah, well, like Musty you have about as much clue about what things are like across the pond as you do about actual science. So you watched a video, well whoop de doo, what was it on, 'Youtube'? But hey, you carry on watching vids and raving on how about countries will be subjugated by "Mooslims" et al with in a week or whatnot. You know absolutely squat dude. You're just yet another bonkers, far right fundie fanatic with a bee in his bonnet over anyone who wears a turban and a hang up with proper science...

So much hatred they have.