Move over James Comey ...

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Move over James Comey, Sean Spicer and any other government official receiving more public attention than their boss, "Donald J.," are now running the risk of being labelled a "showboat" and "grandstander!"

:DK::DK::DK::DK::DK::DK::DK::DK::DK::DK::DK::DK::DK:

The one sure tell-tale indication that one's days are numbered is receiving a vote of confidence from this President - given that it is well documented fact that he never says what he means!

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Last edited:

rexlunae

jgarden has issues - TDS = Trump Derangement Syndrome

Oh yeah. This is just going great!

I've just been watching Trump commit obstruction of justice on TV, and I have to believe that the either the Republic dies in the next year, or the Trump presidency does. But Republicans would have to step up and ignore folks like you who don't want to hear a bad word about Trump.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I've just been watching Trump commit obstruction of justice on TV, and I have to believe that the either the Republic dies in the next year, or the Trump presidency does. But Republicans would have to step up and ignore folks like you who don't want to hear a bad word about Trump.
Tell us all what MSM just said

glorydaz

Oh, you mean how you folks tolerated a word spoken against Bambi?

rexlunae

About cancelling the press briefings?

No, I really wouldn't mind that. All they do is lie anyway. Among things he's publicly said, I think the worst is his willingness to shut down an investigation into him and threaten people who might speak against him on television.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No, I really wouldn't mind that. All they do is lie anyway. Among things he's publicly said, I think the worst is his willingness to shut down an investigation into him and threaten people who might speak against him on television.
The media is democrat and are simply "dishonest opponents pretending to be reporters." - Newt Gingrich

musterion

There's a report that Trump timed the firing for when Comey was out of the office, and that all of Comey's files were taken by the administration.

If that's true, a lot of leftists are going to go into panic mode, fast.

Danoh

There's a report that Trump timed the firing for when Comey was out of the office, and that all of Comey's files were taken by the administration.

If that's true, a lot of leftists are going to go into panic mode, fast.

In contrast to Obama's directive after having warned Trump about Flynn only to meet with one of the very first of Trump's many tells that the Donald is corrupt beyond redemption?

Obama's directive to all the various agencies that they were to back up, make copies of; all documents before Trump took over.

The things that differ.

:doh:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In contrast to Obama's directive after having warned Trump about Flynn only to meet with one of the very first of Trump's many tells that the Donald is corrupt beyond redemption?

Obama's directive to all the various agencies that they were to back up, make copies of; all documents before Trump took over.

The things that differ.

:doh:
Trump has been such a great President so far, it's a Godsend