More liberal censorship

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Twitter is now CENSORING major pro-life group from advertising

According to a report by Live Action, they are now being targeted by Twitter and their ability to advertise has been banned.

Twitter is demanding that before Live Action is allowed to advertise, that they must delete certain tweets that Twitter deems offensive. But as you can see in the examples provided by Live Action below, the tweets are NOT offensive but simply carry a strong pro-life message and anti-Planned Parenthood message.

In fact Twitter knows the tweets aren’t really offensive because they refused to outright censor them. Rather they are using this phoney excuse to keep Live Action from spreading their pro-life message. That’s how you know it’s bias.

To read the rest of the story click HERE

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who all promotes twitter? I can think of one website.

glassjester

Twitter is now CENSORING major pro-life group from advertising
To read the rest of the story click HERE

Twitter-and-Live-Action-Example-1.jpg

Mocking You

By definition censorship can only be done by a government. Twitter is enforcing their rules which users agree to follow when they sign up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Arthur Brain

By definition censorship can only be done by a government. Twitter is enforcing their rules which users agree to follow when they sign up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Exactly. If you join some far white supremacist site and start extolling the virtues of multiculturalism in society, then it's hardly surprising if you get given the boot...

As usual with Jefferson's myriad 'liberal censorship' threads, there wasn't any to start with...