More liberal censorship

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Facebook Censors Christian mom for quoting Bible about homosexuality

Elizabeth Johnston, aka the “Activist Mommy,” says there is a big disconnect between Zuckerberg’s recent call for a global “inclusive community” and Facebook’s “censorship of Christians.”

“They are muzzling me and my biblical message while Mark Zuckerberg claims that FB is unbiased,” she stated in a news release.

She has had her page frozen three times now, twice in seven days, because of her posts. Last week, she posted her argument that the Bible condemns homosexuality, using Old and New Testament sources. Facebook summarily removed the post and suspended her access to the page. It also stripped her of her ability to respond to private comments for three days.

Once she was unfrozen, she complained about censorship and restored the original blog. Facebook removed it again. She was frozen for another seven days and cut off from her 70,000 followers.

To read the rest of the article click HERE.

MrDante

Garbage

Johnston has milked this for all its worth all the while trying to pretend that earlier she didn't admit that the issue was the facebook algorithm that uses reader reports to identify potential rules violations. The account is shut until an actual human being looks at the post where it is either censored or put back up.

“We can be innocent as a baby but if a homosexual goes onto a website and tells everybody to report then I end up getting banned." Christian Post Feb 21, 2017

I can only imagine the outrage this lady would exhibit if someone posted about her using just a fraction of the vile things she has said about gays.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why in the hell are Christians still associating with that godless heathen and his site used to promote evil and condemn the Lord Jesus Christ?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I can only imagine the outrage this lady would exhibit if someone posted about her using just a fraction of the vile things she has said about gays.

"Last week, she [Elizabeth Johnston] posted her argument that the Bible condemns homosexuality, using Old and New Testament sources".

The Holy Bible, it's pretty "vile" isn't it ...Dante?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yesterday, 09:41 PM
aCultureWarrior

LIFETIME MEMBER
This message is hidden because aCultureWarrior is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

Keep up the good work, Jefferson.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yesterday, 09:41 PM
aCultureWarrior

LIFETIME MEMBER
This message is hidden because aCultureWarrior is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

Leave it to Nick to post something like this in a thread that deals with censorship.

(Nick didn't like the way I told the truth about Donald Trump's LGBTQ ties, hence having me on ignore).