More Liberal Censorship

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
YouTube Just Censored A Video Criticizing Censorship

YouTube just censored another one of Prager University’s educational videos, and this time YouTube went after one criticizing censorship.

Prager University also goes by Prager U. The video in question features Wall Street Journal columnist Kimberly Strassel, who explains common tactics leftists use to shut down free speech from conservatives, including intimidation, harassment, and blackmail.

...This isn’t the first time YouTube has censored one of PragerU’s videos. At least 21 others produced by the conservative, nonprofit educational organization have been placed on “restricted mode.”

To read the rest of the article click HERE.

MrDante

Do you know what the word censorship means?

This video isn't censored, i was able to go right to the thing and watch it without any problems. (I don't recommend watching it for anyone as it is incredibly inane.)

"Restricted mode" is part of you tube's parental control option.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Do you know what the word censorship means?

This video isn't censored, i was able to go right to the thing and watch it without any problems. (I don't recommend watching it for anyone as it is incredibly inane.)

"Restricted mode" is part of you tube's parental control option.

YouTube put the restriction on the video themselves. That's a form of censorship.

It tickles me that so many of the people who keep telling [MENTION=67]Jefferson[/MENTION] that these things aren't censorship would cry foul and claim censorship if a conservative did it to a liberal; or if it happened here on TOL to them or another liberal.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
YouTube put the restriction on the video themselves. That's a form of censorship.

It tickles me that so many of the people who keep telling [MENTION=67]Jefferson[/MENTION] that these things aren't censorship would cry foul and claim censorship if a conservative did it to a liberal; or if it happened here on TOL to them or another liberal.

Exactly.

MrDante

TOL does this, they can censor, it's in the rules and policies. You stated that you read and understood the rules when you registered here at TOL.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
TOL does this, they can censor, it's in the rules and policies. You stated that you read and understood the rules when you registered here at TOL.
I know they can, but that's irrelevant to the point of my post.