More liberal censorship

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Court bars anti-abortion group from releasing new videos of California company officials

LOS ANGELES – A temporary restraining order has been issued preventing an anti-abortion group from releasing any video of leaders of a California company that provides fetal tissue to researchers. The group is the same one that previously released three covertly shot videos of a Planned Parenthood leader discussing the sale of aborted fetuses for research.

The Los Angeles Superior Court order issued Tuesday prohibits the Center for Medical Progress from releasing any video of three high-ranking StemExpress officials taken at a restaurant in May. It appears to be the first legal action prohibiting the release of a video from the organization.

To read the rest of the story click HERE.

rexlunae

Otherwise known as halting the release of likely illegal recordings to prevent further slander against a politically controversial but legal organization. Seem appropriate to me.

Granite

Hall of Fame
The same outfit that lied and used fake IDs to run their little operation. Yeah. Those guys.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Court bars anti-abortion group from releasing new videos of California company officials

To read the rest of the story click HERE.
I think you are politically and socially naïve.

We need to realize that censorship and disinformation is found in any and all groups--whether reactionary, conservative, liberal, libertarian or religious.

I fail to see the value of pointing out shortcomings in one group as if it is ONLY that group with the negative qualities you decry.

Quetzal

I am going to make a prediction. Jefferson made a short sighted post and will not bother to reply.

Arthur Brain

I am going to make a prediction. Jefferson made a short sighted post and will not bother to reply.

Sounds about right...calling these threads 'more' liberal censorship is pretty misleading as well as I can't recall any of them actually involving such from the outset.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The same outfit that lied and used fake IDs to run their little operation. Yeah. Those guys.

I think you are politically and socially naïve.

We need to realize that censorship and disinformation is found in any and all groups--whether reactionary, conservative, liberal, libertarian or religious.

I fail to see the value of pointing out shortcomings in one group as if it is ONLY that group with the negative qualities you decry.

Sounds about right...calling these threads 'more' liberal censorship is pretty misleading as well as I can't recall any of them actually involving such from the outset.

If Planned Parenthood's founder Margaret Sanger's comrade and fellow eugenicist Adolf Hitler were alive today, I doubt that he would want the world to see what he would be doing to people of all walks of life in his death camps either.

Wait: Hitler didn't sell their body parts after murdering them. Bad analogy.

700d88aaa2d9e2ffb6ba9ca65d07385f.jpg

Margaret Sanger, Sterilization, and the Swastika
http://www.spectacle.org/997/richmond.html

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
If Planned Parenthood's founder Margaret Sanger's comrade and fellow eugenicist Adolf Hitler were alive today, I doubt that he would want the world to see what he would be doing to people of all walks of life in his death camps either.

Wait: Hitler didn't sell their body parts after murdering them. Bad analogy.

700d88aaa2d9e2ffb6ba9ca65d07385f.jpg

Margaret Sanger, Sterilization, and the Swastika
http://www.spectacle.org/997/richmond.html
I wish you could have responded to my comment instead of ignoring it and posting items about comparing Planned Parenthood with Hitler and Sanger.

I believe I have in fact called you out on your thinking and you have chosen not to respond to me because of the grain of truth in my remarks.

If you cannot be accountable for your own "conservative censorship" then you cannot be taken very seriously for your wish to point out censorship in the liberal camp.