More liberal censorship

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Boston hospital fires physician for discussing 'gay' medical dangers

On March 30, a major Harvard-affiliated hospital in Boston, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC), expelled a well-respected urologist from its medical staff because he voiced concerns about the unhealthy nature of homosexual behavior and objected to the hospital’s aggressive promotion of “gay pride” activities.

To read the rest of the article click HERE.

TracerBullet

Boston hospital fires physician for discussing 'gay' medical dangers

To read the rest of the article click HERE.

"Through emails to hospital officials and later posting on the hospital’s Intranet system, Dr. Church cited irrefutable medical evidence that high-risk sexual practices common to the LGBT community lead to (among other things) a higher incidence of HIV/AIDS, STD's, hepatitis, parasitic infections, anal cancers, and psychiatric disorders."
In other words he was using bad science and fake information. I wonder why a respectable hospital would not want to be associated with doctor's using bad sources/claims.

Granite

Hall of Fame
"Through emails to hospital officials and later posting on the hospital’s Intranet system, Dr. Church cited irrefutable medical evidence that high-risk sexual practices common to the LGBT community lead to (among other things) a higher incidence of HIV/AIDS, STD's, hepatitis, parasitic infections, anal cancers, and psychiatric disorders."
In other words he was using bad science and fake information. I wonder why a respectable hospital would not want to be associated with doctor's using bad sources/claims.

Assuming this even happened in the first place, I can't find any other citation or news related to this "incident" other than the one link in the OP.

Also, if this was what Dr. Church was really up to, he was speaking completely outside his field of expertise: Prostate cancer and male sexual dysfunction.

TracerBullet

Assuming this even happened in the first place, I can't find any other citation or news related to this "incident" other than the one link in the OP.

Also, if this was what Dr. Church was really up to, he was speaking completely outside his field of expertise: Prostate cancer and male sexual dysfunction.

Well the source is MassResistance so it is most likely the claims are made up